Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Happy

Started by MeTony, August 15, 2018, 01:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeTony

I was at a trans café. A meeting for trans people over a cup of coffee. The lady hosting the meeting asked for how long I had been transitioning. I haven't even started yet. I have my first appointment in a month. It was amazing to get that question, I was so happy.

Tony
  •  

LizK

Hi Tony

I love it when you get an affirmation like that out of nowhere...completely out of left field and hitting right where its needed.

You have every right to be happy

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Nice getting those type of comments.  Makes you think you actually are able to accomplish something you felt was tougher than it really is.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MeTony on August 15, 2018, 01:28:15 AM
I was at a trans café. A meeting for trans people over a cup of coffee. The lady hosting the meeting asked for how long I had been transitioning. I haven't even started yet. I have my first appointment in a month. It was amazing to get that question, I was so happy.

Tony

@MeTony
Dear Tony:  
I have always been following your posts and your exciting progress with being the "new you."

As you are doing, long before I started HRT, I went out and about as "Danielle" and had good sucess with passing... I was fortunate to have a pre-transition appearance to be able to do that, I could also thank my GENES...  all of that made it much easier for HRT to do it's job, and after 1 1/2 years of HRT I was able to go full-time and pass 100%.

.... curious... what are your official transition and hormone treatment plans? ???
  Obviously, it is always your decision to share as you feel comfortable doing.

Thank you for posting your good news...  certainly a wonderful thing for any trans person to hear from a stranger or anyone else.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

MeTony

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 15, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
@MeTony
Dear Tony:  
I have always been following your posts and your exciting progress with being the "new you."

As you are doing, long before I started HRT, I went out and about as "Danielle" and had good sucess with passing... I was fortunate to have a pre-transition appearance to be able to do that, I could also thank my GENES...  all of that made it much easier for HRT to do it's job, and after 1 1/2 years of HRT I was able to go full-time and pass 100%.

.... curious... what are your official transition and hormone treatment plans? ???
  Obviously, it is always your decision to share as you feel comfortable doing.

Thank you for posting your good news...  certainly a wonderful thing for any trans person to hear from a stranger or anyone else.
Hugs,
Danielle

My plans are to go all the way. I have my first appointment in September and then it is pretty much up to the docs to decide when it is time. There is also a long wait to see the endo in Sweden. A realistic guess is hormones in about a year and op in 2-3 years.
  •