Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Achievement Get - 1 Week down!

Started by EllieJune, August 17, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EllieJune

So I haven't really been active on this site because I was enjoying being more out in public and being me. So I am one week down in my hrt! I am taking estrogen only via injection and OH EM GEE I can feel the difference.

The biggest thing I have noticed is a loss of appetite. I can't eat like a man anymore, obviously, lol. But I had a very savage appetite. I think this is due to being happier so no need to fill that void. I have noticed my mind is in a fog but I think my brain is just adapting to the estrogen. My emotions are all over the place but I feel calmer, I don't react with anger in bad situations, I'm more analytical which is a big win... when I'm not in the occasional mental fog. Even though I had recent hardships like a breakup and financial stress after I have never been the happiest - like I don't have a missing puzzle piece... Though a relationship would be nice but I rather spend my money on my self then wasting it on someone who didnt care to start with :D end little rant.

Better things, I feel, are to come!
2017 - First steps realizing trans
2018 - HRT
2019 - Full time! :3
2020 - Name Change?
  •