Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pamela's HRT Record

Started by pamelatransuk, October 04, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamelatransuk

Hello Everyone

I confirm that I started on Progesterone om March 17th which I take at bedtime and therefore it is probably too early to make definite judgements after 26 days. However I am certainly sleeping both deeper and better- no disturbances and if waking early, I return to sleep immediately.

Generally I am still motivated and the GD is less significant. Having been on HRT 14 months and having experienced more emotions (including joy and sadness and laughing and crying), it still surprises me that the mood can change quicker either from good to bad or vice versa; I feel that the female HRT must cause the speed aswell as the actual change in mood.

Overall I feel that the HRT and my first trip out of my city to the UK Meet Up (see my March Update) have combined to instill in me confidence, not only that I can, but that I SHALL go fulltime Pamela on moving house in Summer.

I intend on my May Update to have a target date and hopefully a definite date to go fulltime.

Thank you reading and hugs to all.

Pamela  xx

•  

Linde

Quote from: pamelatransuk on April 12, 2019, 08:28:33 AM
Hello Everyone

I confirm that I started on Progesterone om March 17th which I take at bedtime and therefore it is probably too early to make definite judgements after 26 days. However I am certainly sleeping both deeper and better- no disturbances and if waking early, I return to sleep immediately.

Generally I am still motivated and the GD is less significant. Having been on HRT 14 months and having experienced more emotions (including joy and sadness and laughing and crying), it still surprises me that the mood can change quicker either from good to bad or vice versa; I feel that the female HRT must cause the speed aswell as the actual change in mood.

Overall I feel that the HRT and my first trip out of my city to the UK Meet Up (see my March Update) have combined to instill in me confidence, not only that I can, but that I SHALL go fulltime Pamela on moving house in Summer.

I intend on my May Update to have a target date and hopefully a definite date to go fulltime.

Pamela  xx
That sounds great.  Only you can decide when it is time to go full time.  some fails are programmed in, because you have to learn how to be a woman.  The looks alone is not all of it.  But you will learn quickly.  it took me a few weeks and I had no passing problems anymore.
Once big factor is confidence, you are a woman and will always be a woman.  As long as you remember this, ll will work out great!
It feels really good to be a woman!
You can do it!
Hugs
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Julie -2010

Pamela,

Great to hear and thanks for the update..  Sounds like your confidence is really strong, which is great.  Keep us posted.

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

pamelatransuk

Thank you Linde and Julie for your kind words.

As you both point out, confidence is indeed the determining factor!

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: pamelatransuk on April 12, 2019, 08:28:33 AM
Hello Everyone

Pamela  xx

Hello Pamela,

I am glad your GD is less significant and that you are sleeping better now.
It is great that you will be attending the UK event and your planned full-time status.
Your confidence seems strong and is encouraging I am sure to others too.

Have a great weekend!  Hugs.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

pamelatransuk

Thank you Chrissy for your support.

I hope you have a great weekend too.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

pamelatransuk

Hello Everyone

Unfortunately I am not yet in a position to determine a target date for going fulltime as my house sale is only slowly progressing but I am still intending it to take place in Summer.

Meanwhile I have been buying more clothes mainly in preparation for going fulltime but also of course to utilise in my parttime pursuits! I am getting more familiar with matching items; something that is virtually meaningless for male attire. I am going out "en femme" more often including in my own area and I am sure that I have been noticed by neighbours. I do not know if they have an opinion of what they see as they make no comment either at the time or subsequently. I assume they are indifferent or too busy to care. Only on one occasion to date have I been insulted by someone and I just walked on and ignored him. I am also training myself to walk slower and to appear relaxed in general.

I have told two female cousins of my intentions and they have been supportive and say our friendships will remain as they are at present. I remain motivated and have no doubts on transition now; in fact I am feeling the first signs of impatience in that I cannot go fulltime within the next 4 weeks.

I continue to sleep deeper and better on Progesterone and also I am eating better which may be due to Estradiol; I have never undereaten but I now feel I enjoy my food more.

Things are still "on the up" and I am glad to say I still get pain in the boobs implying further growth there.

Thank you for reading.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

Linde

I hope your house will sell soon.  I was sitting on mine for about 4 months before it sold, but it was worth it, because i got the full asking price for it.

I am now for bout a week on progesterone, and cannot see any changes at all, neither in the length nor the quality of my sleep, or any other changes.
But I can't see any measurable changes of estrogen either, except for my emotions.  My boobs seem to grow with the same speed as they did prior to estrogen (watching grass grow is more exciting), and nothing else has changed much either.
I will continue to take progesterone until my pill container is empty, and after that re-asses my results.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

pamelatransuk

Thank you Linde for your kind words.

Needless to say, my next Blood Tests will include that for Progesterone aswell as those for E&T.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: pamelatransuk on May 12, 2019, 08:40:30 AM
Hello Everyone

Unfortunately I am not yet in a position to determine a target date for going fulltime as my house sale is only slowly progressing but I am still intending it to take place in Summer.

Meanwhile I have been buying more clothes mainly in preparation for going fulltime but also of course to utilise in my parttime pursuits! I am getting more familiar with matching items; something that is virtually meaningless for male attire. I am going out "en femme" more often including in my own area and I am sure that I have been noticed by neighbours. I do not know if they have an opinion of what they see as they make no comment either at the time or subsequently. I assume they are indifferent or too busy to care. Only on one occasion to date have I been insulted by someone and I just walked on and ignored him. I am also training myself to walk slower and to appear relaxed in general.

I have told two female cousins of my intentions and they have been supportive and say our friendships will remain as they are at present. I remain motivated and have no doubts on transition now; in fact I am feeling the first signs of impatience in that I cannot go fulltime within the next 4 weeks.

I continue to sleep deeper and better on Progesterone and also I am eating better which may be due to Estradiol; I have never undereaten but I now feel I enjoy my food more.

Things are still "on the up" and I am glad to say I still get pain in the boobs implying further growth there.

Thank you for reading.

Hugs

Pamela  xx
So good to hear things are going well Pamela. Looking forward to hearing about your transition from part time to full time. I feel like I could learn a lot from your experience.

I know there has always been a   persistent & natural feminine basis to your heart & soul & life.

Please keep a running commentary of your first hand experience going from part time to full time.

I tried to transition in 2016. Didn't work. Trying again in 2019, I will keep in touch on Susans as I go.

Just want to say love your efforts on Susans & support you have shown me on this site. I
am a fan of yours Pamela and I look forward to your soon to be realised libertated life.

With support & friendship,  Kirsten x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Julie -2010

Pamela,

That for the update about where you are at.  Sounds like you are on the right path.  I agree that we want things to be sped up when it comes to hurrying things with transition.  Plus I'm happy for you that you still have the breast growth pain.  I wish I still did.  :(

Take care,

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on May 15, 2019, 06:36:11 AM

I know there has always been a   persistent & natural feminine basis to your heart & soul & life.

Just want to say love your efforts on Susans & support you have shown me on this site. I
am a fan of yours Pamela and I look forward to your soon to be realised libertated life.

With support & friendship,  Kirsten x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you Kirsten. You are so sweet! I truly appreciate all your comments throughout the forums. You are real friend.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

pamelatransuk

Thank you Julie and wishing you further boob growth!

To the more immediate future, wishing everyone a good weekend.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•