Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Passing with "Plain Face"? (No makeup)

Started by Josephine8Alexandria, October 07, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 08, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
I looked in the mirror and was quite happy to see how I appeared before I did my makeup and fixed my hair. 

Yes. Tidy hair is a kind of obligation for most women who care about their own beauty. I was surprised that many women here can point out very trivial details in my hair style. Most men do not notice or care about them.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: barbie on October 08, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
Yes. Tidy hair is a kind of obligation for most women who care about their own beauty. I was surprised that many women here can point out very trivial details in my hair style. Most men do not notice or care about them.

barbie~~
What's tidy hair? Lol I'm definitely not in that category, one trans woman I'm acquainted with teases me about my "chia pet" hair as she says... I like my wavy/curly and frizzy around the edges hair
Now I just wish it was longer so I can feel like a girl with messy hair and not a boy...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

barbie

Quote from: Allison S on October 08, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
What's tidy hair? Lol I'm definitely not in that category, one trans woman I'm acquainted with teases me about my "chia pet" hair as she says... I like my wavy/curly and frizzy around the edges hair
Now I just wish it was longer so I can feel like a girl with messy hair and not a boy...

Yes. There are some cultural and regional differences. Here career women should take care of their hair style. For example, you may notice some regulation on hair style of stewardess if you take flights of Korean Air or Asiana.

This hair style is an example of tidy hair. Another example is the hair style of a famous actress here: http://cm.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2011041915401484890

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

My thoughts regarding makeup, it is kinda like washing and waxing your car, it can be a beautiful car to start with, but with a little tender loving care makeup can enhance the beauty that is already there but it is important to realize that it is not as attractive if it is overdone.  Just enough to do the job that you want. 
There are a lot of girls out there that look very, very good without any makeup but if they are going out and about to a dress-up event, a little lip gloss, a little help with complexion and eyes, hair styling. etc... all of those enhancements if not overly done to the extreme can make a nice face look like a terrific face.

Just compare the "no makeup" picture that I posted this morning to the picture in my avatar profile picture....  I am the same girl in both photos but the enhancement is obvious I think.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: barbie on October 08, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
Yes. There are some cultural and regional differences. Here career women should take care of their hair style. For example, you may notice some regulation on hair style of stewardess if you take flights of Korean Air or Asiana.

This hair style is an example of tidy hair. Another example is the hair style of a famous actress here: http://cm.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2011041915401484890

barbie~~
Woe tbey have beautiful hair. Sadly for my hair to be that straight, it would get too damaged. I prefer my soft wavy/curly hair since it's natural for me. I'm really impatient with it growing out, I want it long already

•  

RedLila

the only useful advice i have from my own experience is this, get enormous breast implants, people stop looking at your face lol
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RedLila on October 08, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
the only useful advice i have from my own experience is this, get enormous breast implants, people stop looking at your face lol

@RedLila
I fully understand and agree with you !!!!!   
Enormous breasts will suck the eyes out of the guys that are staring at them. :o :o :o
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Julie -2010

When I was learning how to put on makeup correctly from my favorite MAC lady, she would always say.  Makeup is there to enhance you beauty, it is not a mask. 

With makeup you can tone down flaws but it alone can't cover some of the male features.  Practice a lot, and I mean a lot of different looks.  Take photos so you can see what looks good and what you like and don't like and work to keep improving.  Years ado, I also went to a Diva Las Vegas event for a week where it was 24/7 and I forced myself to go out during the days with lighter makeup.  One thing that really helps is just getting out in public so that you feel comfortable with yourself and then you don't care what people think. (as much)

Good luck,

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Faith

If you look in Danielle's thread at my coat picture HERE you can see why I do not post pictures with no makeup on. Only the guy shows though :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 09:15:06 PM
If you look in Danielle's thread at my coat picture HERE you can see why I do not post pictures with no makeup on. Only the guy shows though :(
@Faith
Dear Faith:
I do not agree...  I do not see "the guy" at all.   I think that you look wonderful in your coat picture.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

LizK

I am now more prone to wear just lipstick and BB cream when I go to the shops but when I go walking the dog or getting fit its about what I wear...really about the colours and style....I might wear my hair up but I always have my jewellery on, and its also about how you move....but if I am brutally honest I am just me....I let me shine through and that seems to be enough for most people....those from here who have skyped with me might be a better judge of "how" feminine I am but I try not to think about it too much...I have always felt there is nothing so obvious as someone trying to be something they are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Julie -2010 on October 08, 2018, 08:32:57 PM
Makeup is there to enhance you beauty, it is not a mask. 

Today's quote.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

roseyfox

I pass without makeup for several reasons starting young really nice fluffy curly hair and a narrow jaw line and blue eyes. I never wore makeup when first started transitioning I only recently started doing it in the last year. I only know I pass without makeup cause I passed before I ever dabbled in makeup. When I started my new job everyone thought I was 100% female and then scared the >-bleeped-< out of them. When I dropped my guy voice and spoke really loudly one day telling some thugs that were threatening to shoot to get the hell out of the store. After they left an things settle down I got bombarded with questions. "Eye roll" always fun
I rather not
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: roseyfox on November 07, 2018, 07:34:27 PM
I pass without makeup for several reasons starting young really nice fluffy curly hair and a narrow jaw line and blue eyes. I never wore makeup when first started transitioning I only recently started doing it in the last year. I only know I pass without makeup cause I passed before I ever dabbled in makeup. When I started my new job everyone thought I was 100% female and then scared the >-bleeped-< out of them. When I dropped my guy voice and spoke really loudly one day telling some thugs that were threatening to shoot to get the hell out of the store. After they left an things settle down I got bombarded with questions. "Eye roll" always fun
Ok, wow. First of all, that'a amazing. You have a lot of guts...seriously, a lot! They had guns?! I'll be honest, I'm a bit shocked they didn't use one on you... Which is a great thing they didn't. But I think for next time it's probably best to lay low in that situation or just try to escape... Sorry if this comes off insensitive to your actual lived experience, but that's just what I would do in a threat like that. I think you risked your life... That's scary

•