Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: emma-f on November 09, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
I had some botox and my lip fillers re-done yesterday. Feel more myself again  :) Plus winter is here so I can start wearing winter colours on my nails again  :) :) 

@emma-f
Dear Emma
Looking really good....   yes winter colors ... and winter clothing choices.   Always a nice change with the seasons.
Like the others have stated, your nails look absolutely terrific!!!

Thanks for sharing and posting.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 09, 2018, 10:45:53 PM
I was having fun trying to be cute and got my nails done I kinda feel like a 16 year old well mentally I probably can fit in

@natalie.ashlyne
Awwwe.... your photos are a treat for your followers to see.   
Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Yes indeed it is so much fun to experiement with dressing, hair and makeup... 
problem is that I am no longer 16 years old...   :( 

Thank you for your post and your pictures.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Kitty June

Since we are sharing nails. [emoji4]
Kitty

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Kitty June on November 10, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
Since we are sharing nails. [emoji4]
Kitty

@Kitty June:
Thank you for sharing your "nail" picture...

I absolutely love the color... also matches your ring...  very lovely.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Kitty June

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 10, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
@Kitty June:
Thank you for sharing your "nail" picture...

I absolutely love the color... also matches your ring...  very lovely.

Hugs,
Danielle
I had the girl match the polish. It's that magnetic cat eye polish.
I do love it but I'll probably go more red next time.

Kitty

•  

emma-f

Thank you everyone - awesome nails Kitty and Natalie!

Em
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 10, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
@natalie.ashlyne
Awwwe.... your photos are a treat for your followers to see.   
Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Yes indeed it is so much fun to experiement with dressing, hair and makeup... 
problem is that I am no longer 16 years old...   :( 

Thank you for your post and your pictures.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you @AlaskanDanielle  I know I am not 16 either well for me that was 19 years ago just a lot of my tastes are. wish I could go back and redo it the right way this time

@KittyJune that is so cool I love your nail they look awesome 

•  

Kitty June

@natalie.ashlyne thank you so much. I just wish they didn't cost so much but I still love them

Kitty

•  

Sonja

@Kitty June
@natalie.ashlyne

Fantastic nails girls! I'm sure you've given some of us some new ideas to try out.

@jess2179

Hi Jess - Happy Birthday! XO sorry I missed it but I'm always busy in the weekends..
I'm so excited for you, I'll be thinking of you when you go in for FFS!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

rachel.kandace

I love the gel press on nails. I have only been able to wear them for about 48 hours straight, but I think they'd last almost two weeks if you are gentle with them.
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: rachel.kandace on November 11, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
I love the gel press on nails. I have only been able to wear them for about 48 hours straight, but I think they'd last almost two weeks if you are gentle with them.
I love my acrylic nails. It does horrible things to your real nails but they look so nice lol

Kitty

•  

SiobhánF

I really need to get more clothes. I went to get my blood drawn the other day. I got sir'd three times during that visit by the same guy, but I didn't spend long there. Sucked but I got through it.

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

cluck1992

Quote from: SiobhánF on November 12, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
I really need to get more clothes. I went to get my blood drawn the other day. I got sir'd three times during that visit by the same guy, but I didn't spend long there. Sucked but I got through it.

I don't see how anyone would think "sir" when seeing you, only see a beautiful woman from this side of the screen. [emoji3590]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

BrianaJ

You're the best looking "sir" I've seen.  Shesh...that seems pretty rude on his part. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Alanna1990

Quote from: SiobhánF on November 12, 2018, 08:10:27 PM
I'm pretty sure it was the voice and my ID.
you look really good, I't just mean to call you Sr.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: SiobhánF on November 12, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

It happens to even cis-women.

A few months ago, here news media reported that a woman at her 50 was fined and ordered to take a therapy course for preventing sexual violence in charge of touching the breast of a lady at her 20s. The old woman suspected the lady might be a crossdresser in the line at a public bathroom, trying to check it in force.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on November 12, 2018, 09:29:58 PM
It happens to even cis-women.

A few months ago, here news media reported that a woman at her 50 was fined and ordered to take a therapy course for preventing sexual violence in charge of touching the breast of a lady at her 20s. The old woman suspected the lady might be a crossdresser in the line at a public bathroom, trying to check it in force.

barbie~~
Wow that is just horrible that I know this is off topic but I went to the grocery store today and pick up my prescriptions and commented on a girl's hair because it was green blue pink blond and a little bit of everything I told her it was pretty and she told me that she really appreciate it cuz she really needed to hear it because somebody 20 minutes before told her she needed to stab herself and kill herself because of her hair color WTF is wrong with people this was an old man that told her this

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 12, 2018, 09:32:37 PM
Wow that is just horrible that I know this is off topic but I went to the grocery store today and pick up my prescriptions and commented on a girl's hair because it was green blue pink blond and a little bit of everything I told her it was pretty and she told me that she really appreciate it cuz she really needed to hear it because somebody 20 minutes before told her she needed to stab herself and kill herself because of her hair color WTF is wrong with people this was an old man that told her this

Idiots don't die out.  I always was a little provocative  through out all my life (one can do some things as a scientist and is forgiven, because one is considered partially mad anyway), and once my hair is long enough, I might want to bring some color into this world, too!

The only thing that will stay conservative with me is my fingernails, because I would be afraid that I might damage them working at my cars!  Swinging wrenches and nice fingernails don't go together very well!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 12, 2018, 10:54:54 PM
Idiots don't die out.  I always was a little provocative  through out all my life (one can do some things as a scientist and is forgiven, because one is considered partially mad anyway), and once my hair is long enough, I might want to bring some color into this world, too!

The only thing that will stay conservative with me is my fingernails, because I would be afraid that I might damage them working at my cars!  Swinging wrenches and nice fingernails don't go together very well!
I say go for it I want my hair a bit longer like down to my shoulders and then I'm going full on Rainbow I want people to know I support my LGBT family and for those of you who notice I don't include the queue because I don't see a point and if this offends you please know that I have nothing against queers which is what I'm assuming that the Q supposed to stand for I didn't see no point of any more letters on to LGBT cuz I think that pretty much covers the whole thing. Oh and about your fingernails that might be a good idea you could go acrylic if you want to because it is pretty strong don't use the plastic tips that they offer to stick on there just use the acrylic paste and I swear nothing will hurt it really really really really hard to break

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •