Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Arrgh! What do you think are some of the most annoying things some people do?

Started by ChrissyRyan, December 09, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: MaryT on January 08, 2019, 12:29:11 PM
In Tyler's favour, it must be very brave of him to do that when, if I recall correctly, he is terrified of spiders.  He must know what you could do to him by way of retaliation.

Yes he is and yes I have. I was sitting next to him while he was watching football. I waited until he was all engrossed with it and I very gently put a big rubber spider on his leg. When he noticed it he flew up off the couch beating the crap out of his jeans. I was surprised to hear such a high pitched scream come out of him since he has such a deep voice.  😂😂😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jenny1969

Slow drivers in the LEFT lane.   The left lane is for passing only people!!!    Get out of the left lane unless you are passing someone!!!   

When the sign says "Right lane closed 1/4 mile ahead"   Dont wait until you run into orange barrels to attempt to move into the left lane!!!!   

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: MadisonJoan on January 06, 2019, 08:08:02 PM
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people waste food.  I HATE when people waste food.  It annoys me to no end.  Usually when I'm with someone else, and they either can't or won't finish their food, I'll offer to eat it.  Especially French fries.

I don't like to see food wasted either. Of course I haven't ever been short of food or anything but there are lots of people in the world who are. Eating someone's left over food, yeah, no. I would take it home and give it to my dog but I wouldn't eat it. I have a thing about eating after people. My boyfriend, brother and dad are the only people on earth I would eat after. And with Tristan it depends on if he has put vegemite on the food.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MadisonJoan

Another thing that annoys me is when someone says, "lesbians are that way because they're too ugly to find a man.". Bull>-bleeped-<!  There are lots of gorgeous, beautiful lesbians out there!  If I do transition I will consider myself one of them.  I find women beautiful.

Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: MadisonJoan on January 08, 2019, 02:20:25 PM
Another thing that annoys me is when someone says, "lesbians are that way because they're too ugly to find a man.". Bull>-bleeped-<!  There are lots of gorgeous, beautiful lesbians out there!  If I do transition I will consider myself one of them.  I find women beautiful.

Yes, there are many beautiful women.  :)   Some are lesbians.  Some are not.   You can look terrific and be a lesbian.    :)   

Chrissy

•  

MadisonJoan

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 08, 2019, 02:24:30 PM

Yes, there are many beautiful women.  :)   Some are lesbians.  Some are not.   You can look terrific and be a lesbian.    :)   

Chrissy

Pound it!
  •  

Swedishgirl96

La dolce vita
  •  

Julia1996

Oh yeah. My grandpa always says that. He also says college is only for lesbians and girls too ugly to get a husband. Sigh.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MadisonJoan

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 08, 2019, 02:28:45 PM
Oh yeah. My grandpa always says that. He also says college is only for lesbians and girls too ugly to get a husband. Sigh.

So narrow-minded. 

Yeah, Ellen is quite a hottie.
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

MadisonJoan

Quote from: Jenny1969 on January 08, 2019, 02:33:08 PM
You are very beautiful Madison!!!   

That's just my feminine look like on FaceApp but thank you.  You're beautiful inside and out. 
  •  

Battle Goddess

Not stopping one's vehicle behind the stop sign (as per law) but rather rolling it into the crosswalk before coming to a stop, even when people are in the crosswalk.

One night while I was walking home from a bar, some character tried to pull this off when I was in a crosswalk, and he came to a stop less than a foot in front of me.

I remonstrated with him, he replied rudely, and one thing led to another until it was with great disappointment that I had to let go of his head, which I was vigorously trying to twist off his neck, but unfortunately his vehicle had picked up too much speed, and I couldn't keep up any longer.

It was around that point that I realized I needed to stop drinking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spironolactone January 10
Divigel January 20
Estradiol Valerate March 14
  •  

Colleen_definitely

People who can't figure out air travel and insist on holding up boarding to put their carry on in an overhead bin behind their seat and then hold up the line to get off the plane because they then have to go back to get that carry on.

I hate flying on weekends  >:(
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Lexxi

Quote from: Jenny1969 on January 08, 2019, 02:14:01 PM
Slow drivers in the LEFT lane.   The left lane is for passing only people!!!    Get out of the left lane unless you are passing someone!!!   

When the sign says "Right lane closed 1/4 mile ahead"   Dont wait until you run into orange barrels to attempt to move into the left lane!!!!

Jenny...OMG this is my number one pet peeve. It bothers me so much that when I was in college and had to give a speech in my public speaking class, I did it on left lane drivers and how dangerous they are. Lol

People from Kentucky argued with me about it afterwards. They didn't see any problem with doing it. They had no idea that driving in the left lane is illegal in the majority of states.

xoxo

Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

Victoria L.

Cisgender coworkers who hog up the family bathroom at work when they have to go #2. They have two other bathrooms available to them at the workplace. I only have one. This was pure hell for me with my walking pain. I manage to walk all of the way back there, and some inconsiderate jerk is in there. I don't get to go, and I sit out waiting for them to get out, work not getting done.
  •  

Shay9999

This just happened to me recently. I was talking to someone and hurt their feelings, and they didn't tell me. A week later they tell me how hurt they were and, of course I apologized immediately, I was so irritated that they didn't tell me in the moment. I feel awful that I've let them build up these negative emotions for a week.

Edit: Amended statement, underlined.
If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Shay9999 on May 28, 2019, 11:14:57 AM
This just happened to me recently. I was talking to someone and hurt their feelings, and they didn't tell me. A week later they tell me how hurt they were and, of course I apologized immediately, I was so irritated that they didn't tell me in the moment. I feel awful that I've let them build up these negative emotions for a week.

Edit: Amended statement, underlined.
You are talking about a very normal issue of my life.  I have a pretty bad case of NVLD (part of the Asperger's spectrum), and am not able to "read" between the lines or sense peoples feelings/emotions.  I don't know that i said or did anything wrong, until they go crying o another person, who then scolds me.
I get even warnings in this forum because of this, and I have no idea what I did!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•