Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Mr fenton (leeds/Wakefield surgeon) uk

Started by isa86, December 17, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isa86

So another update, im just over 11 weeks post op now, healing well. I can sleep comfortably on my side,back and tummy again since a few weeks. I had 3 orgasm's in my sleep hahaha like bloody teenager. And i had one i caused myself last week, and it took me 30 min to figure out what to do what is comfortable, and it was great. I don't self lubricate but that's seriously not an issue. When i orgasm i do get really wet thou all of a sudden. That comes from the prostate i heard thou.

Dilaton started 4 weeks ago, as mr fenton likes to let the stiching heal and swelling go down first before you start.

I got 5 dilator, im on no.4 now wich is 5.5inches long and 1.25inches girth. I can get that in complete
I only have to dilate 1 a day  for 5 min.
Monday im starting to add dilator no.5  wich is 6.25inches long and 1.5 inches in girth. So ill do 5 min with each untill i can get that in without using no.4 before.

I still haven't received my appointment for my cosmetic surgery. Wich will be in January/February. But ill keep you guys updated :)

UPDATE!: I got the 5th one in today. Its sticking out about half an inch,
So my depth is between 5.5 - 6 inches

I know some of you were interested what depth i have as i didnt start dilation till 7 weeks after surgery. And I'd like to also add i did not have much material down there,even thou i wasnt circumcised.
For some this depth wont be adequate. For me its perfect
  •