Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Is my endocrine doing well?

Started by Astxl, January 09, 2019, 02:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astxl

My pediatric endocrinologist has me with Triptorelin (I will not give the dose because it is forbidden) and spironolactone at the same time, and also estradiol,

I have been on triptorelin for a long time, and with estradiol and spironolactone I have been there for 1 year (I started when I was 14 years old on December 25-27, 2017) and now I am 15 years old, I will turn 16 on February 27, but I still know that endocrinologists They do not have the absolute truth and I would like to know if this is fine as my endocrinologist has me.

When I have the sex reassignment I know I can stop the hormonal blockers and the antiandrogen, but I would like to know if I am well, my testosterone hormone levels have been in female levels since always (that has been tried not to develop as a man) and I have 0 , 10, although when I started with estradiol, I was 0.5 so I went up a bit.

Even so I have hair on my arms and I have a light hair in the mustache area and I have to depilate it and I do not have much breast development (I'm a b34 cup) and that ... my endocrinologist is doing well with me?

I am full time as a girl because I am one, but even so I have gonads that develop testosterone and I am still afraid of developing as a man, even though I am with hormonal blockers and estrogen therapy.
  •  

Dani

Do not worry at all, you are on the proper medications. With your Endocrinologist watching over your HRT, you are getting the right doses for your age.

You may develop a little facial and body hair as do many women. You did not mention your ethnic heritage, which has a very large role in how you will develop into a woman. Since you are transitioning at a very young age, you have the big advantage of only going through puberty once. You will need very few other surgeries, such as FFS, that many of older transitioners need.

Since you are not going through full male puberty, when it is time for GCS, you may not have enough skin for the usual penile inversion technique. Again, nothing to worry about, as skin from other areas can be used to enlarge the newly created vaginal cavity.

Lastly, even if you do develop some facial and body hair, you can take care of it like any other woman does. Go see your local electrologist. I assure you that you will need a lot less zapping than I did.  :laugh:
  •