News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Good evening all you wonderful people!

Started by Emppu, January 29, 2019, 04:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emppu

Hello!

I'm Emppu and I'm new here.  (Well, I posted in the coming out section about week and been lurking here for last  6-7years ish, reading experiences and general information.)

I think my story is rather typical for most parts... First thoughts about being actually a girl occurred soon after hitting puberty (which also gave me small breats/gynecomastia which didn't really help much with the struggle of what am I/who am I.. since my 20s I accepted them, mostly for the occasional giggles and now I embrace them) Experimented with sisters clothes while I was still small enough and generally wondering "what if".

After that the thoughts kept coming randomly and more and more frequently as the years passed.
Of course I ignored the thoughts or just brushed them off as kink/fetish type of stuff and practically told I was a man. Hair on face and all that. Plus the extra package downstairs (which I have pretty much always considered mostly as a burden..always on the way and even more thoughts of getting them removed if something hit them)

Well, I have realised that my melancholic nature and many issues are rooted in the topic of not being in correct body. I have practically neglected myself emotionally and physically because "why bother, it's not the body I want/should have so...why take care of it". I have pretty much forced myself to live as I am because of other peoples expectations and I hate to cause grief or troubles for others.

Well, now that I finally admitted honestly to myself, told my fianceé and one friend that I might actually be a woman I have managed to get so much done in so little time already. Dentist first time in 12years, dealing with few skin issues, generally more open about my thoughts and emotions and now gathering myself to try get an appointment for the therapist and actually looking forward to life, no matter what challenges it might bring.

As I told in the coming out section, my fiancée was devastated but we talked a lot in the few days and she´s much better now. Of course sad that we are separate and worries about me and my issues but also is super supportive and looking forward aswell because she want's to see how this unfolds for us. It's bit tricky as we lived in mexico and because of this, I flew back to Finland because I prefer to deal with the therapists and everything in my native tongue.

All in all, I could write so much more but gonna save a bit for later. So.... HI!  ;D

∿ Emppu  :-*
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Emppu
Dear Emppu:
I see that you were Officially Welcomed by our lovely member  @KathyLauren  and myself on the first thread that you posted on LAST WEEK.

Thank you for following our suggestion and LINKS to come here to the Introductions Forum to tell many more member about yourself and your arrival here on the Forums.

Please get involved often and as much as you feel comfortable doing.

On the Welcome Message that  KathyLauren  gave to you she had included important and informative LINKS that will help you to get the most out of your Forum experience here... please be certain to look over the information contained in those Links.

Thank you again for coming here to Introduce yourself.

Best Wishes to you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi Emppu  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Susan R

Hi Emppu, welcome!  I hope things will work out for you and your fiancé.  My wife and I are now starting a new chapter in our lives after 22 years together and so far, so good.  I'm relatively new to medical transitioning and she supports me in that 100%.  We worked out all the details to make it easier for us both but it all looks very promising.  It's nice that you were able to let her know before you married.  I wish you both the very best in your journey together.

Susan R🌷   
Began HRT - Sept. 25, 2018
Out to all/Full time - May 19, 2019
  •  

Entropic Variable

Quote from: Emppu on January 29, 2019, 04:10:38 PM
[...]
Well, now that I finally admitted honestly to myself, told my fianceé and one friend that I might actually be a woman I have managed to get so much done in so little time already. [...]

As I told in the coming out section, my fiancée was devastated but we talked a lot in the few days and she´s much better now. Of course sad that we are separate and worries about me and my issues but also is super supportive and looking forward aswell because she want's to see how this unfolds for us.  [...]

Quote from: Susan R on January 29, 2019, 11:11:22 PM
[...]  My wife and I are now starting a new chapter in our lives after 22 years together and so far, so good.  I'm relatively new to medical transitioning and she supports me in that 100%.  We worked out all the details to make it easier for us both but it all looks very promising.  It's nice that you were able to let her know before you married.  I wish you both the very best in your journey together.[...]

Hello Emppu & Susan! :)

I'm so delighted for you both that you have the support of your partners.

I'm flying solo right now and have for many years, and am in many ways thankful for the relative simplicity of being single, but I can certainly imagine that few things must be more reassuring and affirming than being accepted by an intimate partner.

Best Wishes to you both and to your partners!

:)  :)  :)

~EV~ (She, Her, Hers)

"It's chaos.  Be kind." – Michelle McNamara, American freelance writer (1970-2016)

My Story
  •