Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Colvaginoplasty

Started by Lucy9956, February 02, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy9956

I am about to get a colovaginoplasty surgery done, l understand all of the risks that go with this surgery the bit that I am most bothered about is the smell that can come from it afterwards, is there anyone here that has had the surgery done and can talk to me about it, what I'm thinking if you keep yourself clean and washed regularly then it shouldn't be a problem please somebody explain this to me.

Thank you

Lucy.
  •  

Complete

Any kind of highly invasive surgery  such as SRS will result in some sloughing off
of dead tissue. This will happen with any SRS. Keeping it clean will help, but for a period of time there will be a discharge, and this that is the source of the unpleasant odor. As  the discharge lessens, so will the smell. What has your doctor said about your concerns?  He is your best source of a knowledgeable ananswer to your questions
  •  

Roberta W

Yes, I had my SRS back in 1986, and at that time the colvaginoplasty was the procedure of choice, so that what I had.  There really isn't any "smell" along the lines of what you may be thinking ... It's just body tissue capable of secreting lubrication, nothing more.  No "waste" is involved, so don't worry about that aspect of things.  But any secretion of bodily fluids ... No matter where they might come from ... Are capable of creating a smell of some kind if you don't bathe regularly ... But I really don't think that my colvaginoplasty is an "offender" in the smells category.
It took a lot of doing, but I take a lot of pride in what I am.
  •