Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are your favorite types of cookies?

Started by ChrissyRyan, February 03, 2019, 08:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

I love oatmeal cookies, adding raisins is good.

I like snickerdoodles.

I like molasses cookies.

Oreos are really good too!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

traciknight

Kolaczki, yes I am of Polish descent and this Christmas season I learned to make them.
Traci M Knight

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Sometimes I like sugar cookies.  However I am sure most cookies have sugar!

Thin mints cookies and the fudge mint Grasshopper cookies are tasty.  I cannot eat too many of them before tiring of them though.

Lemon cookies can be good too.

I do prefer having a glass of milk too when eating more than one cookie.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I want a cookie!

A warm, moist oatmeal cookie will do!

Chrissy
  •