Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Through the looking glass, FFS for Tia Anne

Started by Anne Blake, February 21, 2019, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Tia, you are looking "right some fine", as they say in these parts.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 22, 2019, 06:26:56 PM
Tia, you are looking "right some fine", as they say in these parts.

I know right! Is she a movie star?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Saha

Congratulations Tia!

Yes, Kendra is smokin', I am such a lucky man!
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Debi and Tia, I have been trying to keep up with this thread but you two beautiful young ladies are hard to keep up with! Susan and I are glad you are enjoying your trip so much, and we look forward to visiting with you once you get home and life calms down a bit. We hope the rest of your travels go smoothly, and we wish you all the best!

Love always -- Susan and Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Julie -2010

Tia,

I love the pictures of you, you look fantastic.  I see you can't get rid of the smile.  So happy for you.  See you soon.

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Anne Blake

Thank you all for such kind words and continuing to follow our adventure story.

No pictures today, but soon. We made it home this early evening. Started yesterday, Wednesday, early, 5 am Marbella time 9 pm Tuesday evening Colorado time. Since then we have been in Marbella and Malaga Spain, Istanbul Turkey, Frankfurt Germany, Denver and now Loveland Colorado. That adds up to a lot of miles in 48 hours and about 6 hours of airplane sleep, not something that I do with any restful component.

So we are home and I am going to bed, Good night All,
Tia Anne
  •  

Laurie

Welcome home ladies! Is the welcome mat out yet?

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Anne Blake

Quote from: Laurie on April 26, 2019, 12:54:27 AM
Welcome home ladies! Is the welcome mat out yet?

Hugs,
  Laurie

We don't know which end is up yet but the welcome mat is always out for you!. We didn't expect to see you again until we do a West coast swing in mid August. Please forgive my foul language but we are starting to plan a trip that will take us from BC (Vancouver Island) down to San Diego with several stops along the way. We hope to spend a little time outside of Portland and a bit more time in the city by the bay. You up for visitors?

Love you sister,
Tia Anne
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Anne Blake on April 26, 2019, 10:15:25 AM
We don't know which end is up yet but the welcome mat is always out for you!. We didn't expect to see you again until we do a West coast swing in mid August. Please forgive my foul language but we are starting to plan a trip that will take us from BC (Vancouver Island) down to San Diego with several stops along the way. We hope to spend a little time outside of Portland and a bit more time in the city by the bay. You up for visitors?

Love you sister,
Tia Anne

We certainly have room here at Michelle's Nest.  While the second bedroom/office  just has the twin bed, I just got a new queen-size sofa bed in the living room.  There's also a full guest bath.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Anne Blake

Michelle, we are so looking forward to some time with you. The couple of weeks the two of you spent with us were precious and hoping for more of the same. On top of that, there are a bunch of old haunts that I want to see again, this time as me and maybe a visit with one old friend that I think may be able to handle meeting the new me.

We have been putting together an itinerary to try to fit in all the things and people we want to fit into on this next road trip. I will pm you soon with some tentative times to see how they fit into your schedule.

Take care sister,
Tia Anne
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Anne Blake on April 26, 2019, 04:53:36 PM
Michelle, we are so looking forward to some time with you. The couple of weeks the two of you spent with us were precious and hoping for more of the same. On top of that, there are a bunch of old haunts that I want to see again, this time as me and maybe a visit with one old friend that I think may be able to handle meeting the new me.

We have been putting together an itinerary to try to fit in all the things and people we want to fit into on this next road trip. I will pm you soon with some tentative times to see how they fit into your schedule.

Take care sister,
Tia Anne

It's a shame your visit won't be in early September. We'll be visiting Aunty Michelle then, too.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

anne_indy

Oh my! 48 hours to get home. So did you go through the new Istanbul airport? I always loved the business lounge at Ataturk. So Turkish, Lufthansa, United? I'm guessing there was lots of airport time in the mix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I'm late, as usual, but welcome home. Susan and I are glad you made it back safely. I will probably be staying in Loveland 12 - 14 July for the State softball tournament, hopefully we can get together then, if not sooner.
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Donica

Welcome home ladies! What was that I heard? Something about not making the West Coast trip early September? I was hoping to meet you both in person. Maybe some other time.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rayna

Wow, I've been away traveling for 3 weeks, and so much has happened.  Tia, you look great! I don't know how much you really needed the surgery, but the result is already wonderful. Welcome home to you and to Deb.
If so, then why not?
  •