Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Breast Growth after 6 years on HRT and a BA

Started by Rachel, May 03, 2019, 07:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Hello, I am posting here because there is not a BA location.

I have been on HRT for about 6 years. I had a BA about 2 years ago. My breast growth was poor and had a AA breast size. I was a 44 inches across the nipples post BA op about 3 months. Now I am 45.5 inches and I am 20 pounds lighter. I noticed my tops are a bit tighter in the bust area. Has anyone else experienced this? I can see new breast growth over the implants which are partially under the muscle.

I have been keeping my insulin levels low and doing time restricted feeding. I switched to high fat, protein and very low net carbs (keto). In the past two months I lost 20 pounds and gained in the bust. I lost visceral fat and am on my way to a nice tummy area.

So it seams I may have lost fat in my tummy area and gained a little in the bust area. Also, my breasts are sitting just a tad lower than before. Before when looking in the mirror I could see the implant scar under the breast fold. Now I can not.

Has anyone else experienced this? My HRT has not changed.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Rachel
Dear Rachel:
Well, I read  your report as all good news....
..... bigger bust-line, 20 pounds lighter and smaller waist.

It may be that your high fat, low carb diet is responsible....
....the fat and protein go to your bust and the low-carb diet is shrinking your waist ....

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Brooke

Quote from: Rachel on May 03, 2019, 07:58:28 PM
Hello, I am posting here because there is not a BA location.

I have been on HRT for about 6 years. I had a BA about 2 years ago. My breast growth was poor and had a AA breast size. I was a 44 inches across the nipples post BA op about 3 months. Now I am 45.5 inches and I am 20 pounds lighter. I noticed my tops are a bit tighter in the bust area. Has anyone else experienced this? I can see new breast growth over the implants which are partially under the muscle.

I have been keeping my insulin levels low and doing time restricted feeding. I switched to high fat, protein and very low net carbs (keto). In the past two months I lost 20 pounds and gained in the bust. I lost visceral fat and am on my way to a nice tummy area.

So it seams I may have lost fat in my tummy area and gained a little in the bust area. Also, my breasts are sitting just a tad lower than before. Before when looking in the mirror I could see the implant scar under the breast fold. Now I can not.

Has anyone else experienced this? My HRT has not changed.
I have seen the exact same thing. I also practice daily IF/OMAD and Keto. I have not lost any additional weight as I am already on the borderline of healthy weight at 132 lbs and 5 ft 9.5.

I am a keto expert (guest speaking at the national metabolic conference this year, and a keto ambassador for the Charlie Foundation).

All the research that I've found has to do with how hormones change in a fasted state, which keto mimics and of course IF does as well.

Specially the increase in HGH levels at 24-72 hours of a fast (this research likes at a typical carb diet as a starting point for fast). At 24 hours male HGH was at 300% of typical for an adult, Female at 200%. At 72 hours Females were at 1200% of normal and males were at 200% of normal. This is between 75-90% of typical HGH found during puberty typically, which is responsible in a large part for the changes seen during this time. Muscle growth in men, breastfeeding growth in women.

Keto seems (no evidence just my experience) to help with fat redistribution for me as I have also seen what fat I have "move" to the breast, hips, and butt, even after several years of HRT.

I also had a breast augmentation about 9 months ago. The biggest visual cues of continued development for me is changes in the areola and the "gap" between the breasts slowly shrinking. This is different than the settling that occurred and seems to be additional bids under the muscle, lifting up and "out" the tissue under the implants.

I starting to notice much more cleavage and near zero gap even in a sports bra.

Hope this helps!

Brooke
  •  

Rachel

@Alaskan Danielle, I agree. The carb thing definitely put the fat on my waist. I was not heavy there but had more fat than I am supposed to. I think you are right about the redistribution of fat. I was eating a lot of fruit and no meet and fat was the devil. I was anemic and had very low iron and started to eat meat. I got tired of the weekly blood tests. Now I eat fat and protein and complex carb with a low net carbs. Probably more calories too.

@Brooke, I was wondering if IF with insulin kept below 100 had a same or similar increases in HGH? I have been thinking of doing a 3 day fast for autophagy as I have some loose skin in the tummy area and the HGH was a thought too. Do you drink coffee in the morning? I do a 6 hour IF but have coffee 6 hrs before I eat. I awake at 0330, at work at 0500, coffee at 0600 and eat at 1200 with a 1800 end of eating. Does the coffee hurt the IF? I drink it black and always have. I sometimes drink Irish and English teas instead of coffee, is that better?

I eat aged cheddar for autophage at lunch ( I buy a 3 pound block at Costco) and a handful of blueberries ( my only sweet treat). I have a lot of fat to counter the blueberries.

Do you take hydrolyzed collagen and HA?

Do you take 8 chain MCT oil powder?

I have been out of the gym for a month and hope to get cleared tomorrow to start back. I would do spinning Wednesday.

If my chest continues to grow much more I need to buy new tops :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

DebbySoufflage

4th year on HRT and also still noticing areolar growth and breast growth. Especially the amount of side boob seems to be increasing recently.

Second puberty can take up to 10 years.
  •