Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you craving?

Started by Ricki Wright, May 29, 2019, 12:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouFromCO

Yes, bacon and Pizza. I crave pizza because I can't eat it.

I eat bacon daily! 😊

I've never liked pickles.
I've taken what others have offered, so now I'm giving back.
  •  

Jessica311

Somewhere around the 4 to 6 month range of HRT, I'm at 10 now I got a serious case of the munchies and was craving pretty much anything. I put on 15 pounds in a second so I did some research and yes the second puberty munchies/cravings are a real thing. It sounds like the reports from some you ladies that these stick around. That's ok but it just makes my diet harder as I have managed to knock off 12 of the 15 pounds. I never really was a big snacker before but OMG I can munch for hours.
Jess.
  •  

Cathy97

I'd kill for some chocolate pudding
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Some cheesecake with blueberries and whipped cream.

Got some chocolate bars and hot chocolate today so that took care of that craving.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

I get the "need something sweet" munchies after eating my dinner. Only problem is I have nothing like that to eat just to stop myself!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

D'Amalie

Quote from: davina61 on February 06, 2024, 04:16:56 AMI get the "need something sweet" munchies after eating my dinner. Only problem is I have nothing like that to eat just to stop myself!!

My nutritionist says not to deny.  It causes control problems.  So we keep a cookie jar of smaller sweets, like peanut butter cups, Ghirardelli chocs, bite size candy bars, etc.  One or may be two later in the evening keeps us from bingeing.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

davina61

I do have a choc bar on standby normally, ran out the other day.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

johnwhimsy

•  

Jessica_K

For over the last few months it has been extra/vintage matured cheddar cheese and tamari. I raid the fridge constantly for the cheese eating large chunks at a time. And the tamari I pour some into a small shot glass and drink it. I am wondering is it salt my body wants? And it's a tasty way to get it in.

I do not eat bacon.

Hugs
Jessica xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

**** No act of kindness goes unpunished ****

•  

ChrissyRyan

I would like to eat a banana split.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•