Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Davina's diary vol 3, life goes on... continued

Started by davina61, January 02, 2024, 05:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

davina61

I find it suits my system better and of course tastes great!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  • skype:davina61?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

davina61

Came up on my FB page, Tom Daley the UK Olympic diver had a drag makeover. In a dress he knitted himself and with a blond wig he was totaly unrecognisable and made one beautiful looking woman, no heavy make up either!!
His gay partner declared I have just turned straight! 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Petunia

I saw that too. I had no idea who he was, I thought it was some celebrity guy I'd never heard of accepting a makeover challenge.

He makes a very convincing woman.
I don't think it be the last time he does this.

Pretty boy makes pretty girl. Who'd have thought it
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun

Finally Anna

Quote from: davina61 on October 08, 2026, 02:51:11 AMTom Daley the UK Olympic diver had a drag makeover.
I had to look it up then and it blew my mind. He's really beautiful as a woman, or should I say she is?
Why not think about times to come? And not about the things that you've done.
If your life was bad to you just think what tomorrow will do
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be better than before.
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

davina61

It does make you wonder where he will go with this, not to bad shopping this morning and got a roll of weed proof membrane to go no mums garden. Just need a clear day to put it down now, wet tomorrow and windy Sat.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  • skype:davina61?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee, Petunia

Petunia

His partner did go on to say
"Can you come home like that"
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

davina61

Woke this morning with my right knee giving me jip, Ibuprofen gel helped and managed to go to mums and make breakfast for her. Still hurting and I dont know what caused it, it was okay when I got up for loo visit in night. So stuck at home, made some bread from air fryer recipe and had pizza for lunch! Just cheese and tomato, rest of the dough made air fryer bread rolls. Also made a tin loaf just to see if I can make one that is not dense. Not cut it yet as its cooling. Hope my knee is better tomorrow so I can go down workshop.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  • skype:davina61?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

tammy753

My back decides to hurt some days with no explanation. I believe I am in a fight or having to move furniture in my sleep.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Stottie Girl

Quote from: tammy753 on Yesterday at 09:33:47 AMMy back decides to hurt some days with no explanation. I believe I am in a fight or having to move furniture in my sleep.
Same, my working theory is that whilst asleep I fight off hordes of masked intruders each night, then, once I have beaten them back, I tidy up and go back to bed. All without waking, clever eh?
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Alana Ashleigh

I've never heard of Tom Daley, but just looked him up, and found the Instagram reel. He makes a very convincing woman.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

davina61

So I bite the bullet and did the under boot floor welding this morning, wearing a welders jacket and blacksmith apron to keep the sparks off. Good job as well from the witness burn marks on the apron over my legs, sat on my wheeled stool.
 Knee was better this morning but by 1.30 it had started to hurt again so gave up doing any more, have to go and do mums tea later. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  • skype:davina61?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Maid Marion

I took advantage of the Amazon Prime sale to buy a quality full face mask for my collection of personal safety equipment.
It has a rachet to fasten it to my head instead of elastic.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: davina61 on Today at 09:06:59 AMSo I bite the bullet and did the under boot floor welding this morning, wearing a welders jacket and blacksmith apron to keep the sparks off. Good job as well from the witness burn marks on the apron over my legs, sat on my wheeled stool.
 Knee was better this morning but by 1.30 it had started to hurt again so gave up doing any more, have to go and do mums tea later. 


Davina,

Good job!


I am sorry your knee hurts.  Maybe these would help some?

https://www.shape.com/biofreeze-lidocaine-patches-for-pain-relief-amazon-11823368 🔗



Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Gina P

Quote from: davina61 on Today at 09:06:59 AMSo I bite the bullet and did the under boot floor welding this morning, wearing a welders jacket and blacksmith apron to keep the sparks off. Good job as well from the witness burn marks on the apron over my legs, sat on my wheeled stool.
 Knee was better this morning but by 1.30 it had started to hurt again so gave up doing any more, have to go and do mums tea later. 
I still sport some, nasty scars from welding upside down. Amazing how a spark can bounce and roll across the floor until it rests against me! Oh, and burn through my clothes in the process.
🔗 [Link: wackypackagesforum.com]
  • skype:Gina P?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Alana Ashleigh

Alana Ashleigh

Quote from: Gina P on Today at 11:40:37 AMI still sport some, nasty scars from welding upside down. Amazing how a spark can bounce and roll across the floor until it rests against me! Oh, and burn through my clothes in the process.


When I was learning how to weld, my instructors told me that welding sparks would find places to get you in ways you couldn't imagine. As soon as I started learning out of position welding I bought a leather welding jacket. Out of position welding with E-6010 rod made me appreciate that jacket.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on Today at 09:25:45 AMDavina,

Good job!


I am sorry your knee hurts.  Maybe these would help some?

https://www.shape.com/biofreeze-lidocaine-patches-for-pain-relief-amazon-11823368 🔗


My cousin and both used those for back pain (just prescription strength). They work well!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •