Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How did you pick your name?

Started by Jessica_Rose, January 03, 2024, 07:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

titan

In my opinion, you choose based on you feel, it's personal and only you can decide. You could always use a name generator. Maybe pick what you feel that fits your identity.

DDGCDTRANS

I was dennis donald and morphed into Denise Donna DD for short

FinallyTrans

I don't know why I just always loved the name Norah. It feels so like... flowy and feminine to me. I love how it roles off the tongue.

It's not even close to my previous name.

Robbyv213

I'm still unsure as to what my name will be. Apart of me wants to go easy and try for a feminine version of Robert. But I don't care for Roberta. Then I thought maybe Robin or Robyn since I have a good friend named Robin and funny enough her last name is freebird. Lol. So maybe I'll stick with names that have the same initials.

But apart of me wants something completely different and new. If I had to choose right now it would be Robbie or Robyn.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Justanother

An old school friend, Is a Katie.  At the time she was a close friend anything said in confidence remained so, I vividly remember her saying 'it's not a problem you not being like the other boys' maybe she saw something
  •  

Alana1990

I chose my name from a woman I know who has the same name. She's a very feminine, and attractive woman. Her name just seemed to fit me.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Chrissy and Christine are derivatives of Chris.  I am unsure if I complete transition if I will legally change my name in any way.  Maybe.  One day at a time.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Carla68

Hi All,

I added an a to end of old name

I changed middle name to another beginning with S so could keep my UK private car reg plate

Think mum would have called me Elizabeth but don't like it or names that can be shortened

Carla
Carla

Orchiectomy 28th July 2020
GRS 22nd June 2021
FFS 22nd June 2021
  •