Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Sarah B's Story

Started by Sarah B, January 31, 2024, 06:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sarah B ✅

Hi Devlyn

I think "some" is doing two different jobs here.

Some people object to trans people being open because they object to trans people generally.  What I was talking about is a different group, people who are otherwise accepting but still object when someone chooses to go stealth.

As for which is more common, I don't think we'll ever really know.

Best Wishes Always
Sarah B
Global Moderator
@Devlyn
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
May 1990 Three surgery letters.
Feb 1991 Surgery.

Northern Star Girl ✅

@Sarah B 
Dear Sarah,
I really enjoyed your story and all of it made great sense to me. Thank you for sharing from your heart.

When I came out full time in December 2018 .. that December morning I got myself dressed in female mode and went to work the first time as Danielle.  That was the first time that many of my co-workers would see the real me and it was then obviously quite apparent that I was no longer the male Accounting manager that everyone one knew for many years. 

Less than a month later I quit my job and relocated to a small town to start my woman owned CPA business as Danielle.  At that point no one in my new town knew anything much more about me other than I was the new girl in town... it was obvious... in a small town where everyone knew everyone else. 
Everyone there knew that I was a new comer and asked no questions relating to transitioning. It was not until a few months later that I made the decision to put a stop to any rumors and gossip and to come out to everyone at the next door coffee shop.  In this small town that became general knowledge very quickly. 

I was initially concerned about how that would affect my business.... it did not, and instead I had a bigger influx of clients because they wanted to meet the new comer blue eyed blonde woman that could handle their financial questions.
 
I agree with what @Sarah B said in her Blog about not sharing or announcing my past transitioning, it was no one's business early on. HOWEVER
I felt it important to share with very close friends and a few romantic interests.... most all were very surprised and very accepting and supportive.  My earlier Blog Thread details much of my early transition which started.  Listed at the end of my postings.

Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
   Forum Admin
    Direct Email: alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

Finally Anna

To each their own. If I was ever to go "full out" then I'd want to be stealth.
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.