Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How long do you think we have until system reset?

Started by Sarah, January 14, 2008, 07:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

We are becoming so scared of eeryone and everything, that we are barely able to walk.

we have rules for everything.

Promises for everything that is yet to be.

we can't even walk our kids to school without possibly breaking some rule.

We shoot everyone who represents a threat, and we explain that torture, is not realy torture, because of certain factors that may exist.

Our environment is falling apart at the seams as the penguins loose a place for thier young.

We talk about accountability as though it is a promise that is never kept.

We can't go on this way.

I give us four years.

That's how long we get utill massive reset is demanded.

I don't think there is any avoiding it anymore.

We have lost our chance. We have created too much Karma to not create a way to have to deal with it.

I'd say a complete system re-swipe.

new rules, new standards and new leadership.
New system.
What do you think?
I say ten years from now will be very different.

Four years it starts. Thats what I say.

Sara
  •  

tekla

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
— Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, "Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

We are long past the point were 'everything is broken' and 'the sun is setting on the wheel and the plow.'  None of the models work, the system can not sustain itself, oil rising, real estate falling - 'fasten your seat belts its going to be a bumpy ride.' I don't even think we have four years.

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

karmatic1110

I really hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist BUT...we are in BIG trouble.  Our national pride and ignorance is leading to something so far off from a free world it is sickening.  Since the 9-11 attacks we have WILLINGLY surrendered our liberty out of fear from an enemy that not only does not exist but we have enlisted in a fight with no foreseeable end.  When do we win this "War on Terror?"  Who are we really fighting?  How would we feel if China came here and started building bases on our soil? 

Politicians use words like globalization which while seeming innocent, reflects an erosion of national sovereignty and borders.  People blame Bush and show just how shortsighted we have become.  Do you really think Bush is root of all of our problems? 

The Federal Reserve is NOT part of the government and was in fact founded by international bankers.  We have entrusted the economy to an outside source who freely ADMITS to be working against the good of the US in favor of a world government.  The Rockefeller's are one of the families who founded the FED.

A quote from David Rockefeller's autobiography 'Memoirs' -
6-11-6
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will.

If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Every US Presidential Candidate currently running (besides Ron Paul and Kucinich) is part of the Council of Foreign Relations which was founded by him.  The list of members is public.  Do a Google search if you wish to learn more. 

Charlotte

tekla

I always told my students that the Federal Reserve had as much to do with the federal government as Federal Express did.  I forget where I stole that line from.

Waist deep in the big muddy, and the big fools said to push on.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •