By the time I logged in yesterday I had forgotten what I wanted to say. I wanted to mention a few things I have seen since moving in.
On one corner only once did I see someone with a sign that read "Trans women are men". Not really worth much concern since it was only one person, and not worth any confrontation, since he might use the "persecution proves I'm right" excuse. To save fave the person might double down looking for any proof the he is right. Besides, I was on the street in my car.
Waiting to turn onto a street, I saw a vehicle with a flag that read "Trump 2028". To me that was absolutely crazy, since the Constitution bans a third term for the presidency. To buy such a flag would mean believing a third term is possible. Then I thought about the manufacturing of the flag, wondering about his belief. Now I think the flag was manufactured to take advantage of and sell to the gullible people.
The laundromat has two restrooms, both are single use. one has the women's emblem, the other has the men's emblem. On the women's, a paper sign has been added that reads "women only", the men's has a paper sign that reads "men only". It might be that there was some confusion not knowing what the emblems were actually showing. If I am wearing a dress then do I only use the one with the dress emblem, and if not wearing a dress, use the one without the dress emblem. And a last thought, if one is men only and the other is women only, then where do the children go?
Michelle