Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Travel

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 18, 2025, 12:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

EllenW

Quote from: Jillian-TG on September 27, 2026, 07:42:35 PMlove ocean cruises. My wife and I took our first cruise less than 3 years ago and we got hooked. Hard. We've since done 11 cruises already and we do our 12th one in November out of Fort Lauderdale on the Star Princess.

I am just a couple of cruises behind you. I have my 11th booked for next year, from Lisbon to Buenos Aires.

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on Today at 08:15:28 AMI was thinking that a Baltic cruise may be a good way to see a number of the northern countries.

I have been looking at cruises in that area and to the Norwegian fjords.

Ellen

2018 - Full Time
2019 - Legal Name and Gender Change
2021 - MDV GCS with Dr. Ng (UCLA)
2021 - BA
2023 - PPT Vaginoplasty with Dr, Gupta
  • skype:live:.cid.1a27c6646a85a2bb?call
  •