Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hello my friends and sisters

Started by Debtv, May 23, 2005, 12:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debtv

I'm 6ft, #190, 48yrs old, separated, size 16/18, hetero tv poetress from Missouri! TV = Tranvestite! I'm a hetero man with a nice, femm side. I started dressing in women's clothes at very young age...6-7 years old. I had a normal good childhood. I was not abused. I was raised on a farm. I'm an Eagle Scout!
    I spent many years in denial about my tvness. I had a DEEP secret that NO ONE knew about. It was very lonely. I would build a small stash of  women's clothes...then feel bad about it and purge (throw them all away).
    In my twenties I was happily married, a rowdy cowboy and a hard worker...I did not want my femm desires. But, I had them, even if I accepted them or not. Internally I went through       much misery. I was married for 17 years and told her about my tvness 10 into marriage... kinda freaked her out...She was tolerant, but not into it. She learned what I always knew...'you never know about another'.
    We talked a lot to try to figure out the why of my tvness ?We tried to overcome our different desires and lived together 7 more years, then we seperated. It was a sad gig, she is a great woman and a great mother for our children. But my tv desires grew with my age. Now, we are best friends and I will always love her.
    I'm a happy person now, I accept my tvness, fact is...I'm proud to be a tv! It has made me more tolerant of others and given me insight about women.
    I believe that we don't choose our "desires" but we DO chose our path. Its just been in the last few years that I have accepted  my femm-side and it's such a relief! I'm just a country tvgirl! I'm both handsome and pretty, it just depends on my mood. To feel pretty is to be pretty !! And 'pretty' could be 'handsome' 'confidant" or 'whatever'.
    I now live with a lovely young blonde woman who is into both sides of me and I am very happy!
Helen Keller said "life with no adventure...is no life at all!" Believe me...a tv's life is full of adventure!
  •  

michelle

All we are is electrons in the Wind.
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

4years

ReHi Debtv!

Sometimes we must fall before we learn to fly. I'm glad you've found your wings already (=
  •