Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Emma1017 ... Which hurts less - Volume Two

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 19, 2025, 08:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emma1017


Hi Chrissy, The Nor'easter wasn't as bad as expected in NYC.  The Jersey shore got hammer, sadly.

  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Emma1017

The nor'easter wasn't as bad as we expected in NY, but the beach got pummeled.


The wave started to calm down:

🔗 [Link: ibb.co/tp18BbPp/]


  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Emma1017

On the beached boats from the storm:

🔗 [Link: ibb.co/qLr4g4SK/]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Emma1017


I changed my avatar because it is one of the few places I can share photos so that even I can see them...just a little narcissism...😁


ChrissyRyan

Hope you school days are good ones!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 

Lilis

Quote from: Emma1017 on Today at 10:57:38 AMI changed my avatar because it is one of the few places I can share photos so that even I can see them...just a little narcissism...😁

hey, you look great and I'm in love with your dog 😁💕


~ Lilis 🌷
More about me:
Emerging from Darkness  ✨ | GAHT - 6/10/2024. ⚕️ | Electrolysis - 2/23/2025 ⚡| Progesterone - 3/24/2025 ⚕️ | Body laser - 3/26/2025 👙 | Name Change 4/13/2026 🥂

"The Circle!" 🌑†🪞🔥

"Loving me as I am, tomorrow I will unmask even more." ~ Lilis 🌷

Stottie Girl

Looking good Emma! You really have a great smile.

Who is the pooch?

A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Emma1017 on Today at 10:57:38 AMI changed my avatar because it is one of the few places I can share photos so that even I can see them...just a little narcissism...😁

We love the classic Emma Smile™.
Keep smiling, girl. You look great!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lilis