Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

A Journey of a Thousand Miles

Started by Dances With Trees, June 10, 2025, 05:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dances With Trees

Thanks, Krista!
That quote was from almost a year ago just before my first PP appt. They were reviewing my medical records to determine if I was medically cleared for HRT. And I was! (though sans T-blockers)

I have never before met so many beautiful people in person all at once as I did on the day of my first appt. Unfortunately, subsequent medical concerns forced me to suspend HRT last October. I ordered phyto-E a few days ago and pray it helps me recapture the feeling of those halcyon days of last summer.
  • skype:lodgeofthegraybear@gmail.com?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Northern Star Girl ✅

@Dances With Trees
Dear Anni:
Everyone here on the Forum are wishing you
            a very Happy Birthday

                                         

Be sure to look at your profile on your
        birthday and find a special gift.

                     

Best wishes to you on your "special" day.


Warm Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator    Direct Email: alaskandanielle@yahoo.com
                🔗 [Link: ibb.co/vCcxJySx/]
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

Lori Dee ✅

Happy Birthday, Anni!
🥳💐🎂🎈🎉🎁


We hope you are doing well.
We miss you.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: tgirlamg

Stottie Girl

Hiya Anni!

Long time no speaky! I truly hope you are doing well. You are a miss. Have a great birthday.

Sarah xx
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

tgirlamg

Happy Birthday Prairie Girl!!!! 💕🎊🎉🎉🎉🎂🎈🎁👩🎁🎈🎂🍰🎆🎆🎆💃💕

Hugs and Lotsa Love!!!

A 💕

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Alana Ashleigh

Happy birthday, Anni!
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee