Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Christina's New Life Journey

Started by Christina152, June 24, 2025, 04:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Finally Anna

Quote from: Christina152 on July 16, 2026, 01:39:00 AMI'm now just trying to live in plain sight, much nearer to the feminine end of the gender spectrum.  Nothing that disrupts my marriage or daily life and it seems to be working.

Of course I should like to go further but for age, family and social reasons any form of transition is completely out of the question.

This is actually very nice, if it works out well. Certainly not any kind of failure or mishap.

I'm but in my 60's, but I feel a lot like you do about it. In another year or two I will have more clarity but I hope I can find a way similar to your.
💕
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

ChrissyRyan

Happy birthday Christina!


Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 

Finally Anna

@Christina152, I have now read through your blog and I recognize so much of what you write, from the non-trans environment in the 70s (for me) and the did not really fit the standard in school, to the late hatching of the egg.
I am one year behind in my acceptance of myself as transfemme and I hope I can reach some kind of femme-leaning state myself, as you have. I really appreciate your posts, I hope your femme-integration continues to be successful and I do look forward to your next blog post.
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

Christina152

Thank you Anna.

I loved your Roller-coasters post. I could  have written every single item myself. It was a perfect match.

Christina152

I'm just back from a very pleasant weekend trip with my wife to an interesting Midlands market town.

Of course I was in boymode, although this summer this comprises some subtle makeup (foundation, blush, eyebrow pencil, gel and rose lip balm), women's desert green shorts, a pink t-shirt, necklace and silver bracelet and my new oversize berry-tinted sunglasses.

It was nice to be misgendered a couple of times. We were addressed as 'ladies' at the castle ticket office and next day a lady in the cathedral enquired 'Are you OK, girls?' when we were studying the guidebook. My wife is rather deaf and fortunately didn't hear either of these comments.

She has never commented either on my slow progression towards the female end of the gender spectrum this year. I think the secret is very gradual change. I am very careful to tone down my presentation when meeting up with friends I haven't seen for a while and who are more likely to notice changes. The most I've had is comments that my hair is much longer that it used to be.

Finally Anna

Christina, I understand perfectly about the total boy mode when meeting the "wrong" people. Your wife perhaps accepting more of femme presentation sounds like a very nice experience, both comforting and a bit affirmative.
💕
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Christina152 on August 25, 2026, 07:56:02 AMOf course I was in boymode, although this summer this comprises some subtle makeup (foundation, blush, eyebrow pencil, gel and rose lip balm), women's desert green shorts, a pink t-shirt, necklace and silver bracelet and my new oversize berry-tinted sunglasses.

That sounds lovely, Christina.

I'm just confused about what part of this was "boy mode"? It reads like a full-out presentation to me. What am I missing?
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Petunia

Christina152


That sounds lovely, Christina.

I'm just confused about what part of this was "boy mode"? It reads like a full-out presentation to me. What am I missing?
[/quote]

Well,I'm still not out to anyone and completely covert but I'm fortunately able to push my boymode presentation to it's  limits.