Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Alana's Journey

Started by Alana Ashleigh, July 21, 2025, 10:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alana Ashleigh and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alana Ashleigh

#840
I've been through a whirlwind of emotions the past few days. I felt dysphoric, and then left work last night in the silliest, goofiest mood I've ever experienced. I took a personal day today. I went for a nice walk out in the woods... I'm running a 5k tomorrow, too. It's nice to feel good after feeling down for a few days. 🤩✨
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Alana Ashleigh

I ran my 5k this morning. I ran it just a few ticks over 37 minutes. It definitely was one of my slower runs, my pace and cadence was perfect. It's ironic that I ran my fastest 5k's when I vaped.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Maid Marion

Quote from: Alana Ashleigh on September 26, 2026, 01:30:02 PMI ran my 5k this morning. I ran it just a few ticks over 37 minutes. It definitely was one of my slower runs, my pace and cadence was perfect. It's ironic that I ran my fastest 5k's when I vaped.
I think that is to be expected from HRT starting nine months ago.

I swing a golf club like a woman.  I use my lower body and take advantage of my flexibility to take long backswings!  Senior guys who golf often have to deal with a limited range of motion and surgeries to correct worn out joints and back issues.

Alana Ashleigh

Quote from: Maid Marion on September 26, 2026, 02:01:41 PMI think that is to be expected from HRT starting nine months ago.

I swing a golf club like a woman.  I use my lower body and take advantage of my flexibility to take long backswings!  Senior guys who golf often have to deal with a limited range of motion and surgeries to correct worn out joints and back issues.


Marion, that's something I find myself thinking about now. The average 5k time for a woman my age is 37 minutes, 21 seconds. So that tracks with my running time. I'm going to checkout the differences in golf swings between men and women. The biomechanics seem very interesting.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

ChrissyRyan

It is nice to go out for a run.


Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Honestly run times can vary hugely depending on many things. Last monday i was literally behind everyone as was hit with major depression that day. Probably 38-40 min 5k at best. On a good day i can now hit 30 min. But so many variables come into it. You're doing great for sure!
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Alana Ashleigh

Quote from: Charlotte Kitty on September 26, 2026, 04:00:55 PMHonestly run times can vary hugely depending on many things. Last monday i was literally behind everyone as was hit with major depression that day. Probably 38-40 min 5k at best. On a good day i can now hit 30 min. But so many variables come into it. You're doing great for sure!

My official time was posted late last night. I ran it in a few ticks under 37 minutes. The stars aligned perfectly for that 5k. My cadence was absolutely perfect, and I paced myself well.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

davina61

Takes me 37mins to walk to the shop and back, 1/4 mile at most!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Alana Ashleigh

I've officially reached the point that I can no longer go braless. I look frumpy not wearing one, and it's just plain uncomfortable not wearing a bra now.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alana Ashleigh on September 30, 2026, 09:12:32 PMI've officially reached the point that I can no longer go braless. I look frumpy not wearing one, and it's just plain uncomfortable not wearing a bra now.


Enjoy your development!  Bras can be delightful to need to wear but I often take them off at home, unless I am expecting guests.  They can get sweaty on hot days too.  I do not feel breast discomfort by not wearing them at home. 

I would however be cognitively uncomfortable not wearing them away from home.


Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 

Alana Ashleigh

Well, I hit a big milestone today. I've outgrown the bras I bought early in my transition. 🥳

This girl is going bra shopping soon.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alana Ashleigh on October 01, 2026, 10:31:22 PMWell, I hit a big milestone today. I've outgrown the bras I bought early in my transition. 🥳

This girl is going bra shopping soon.


Wow.  Cool.   Have fun shopping.   
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 

Alana Ashleigh

I'd have to say that this weekend has been an absolutely enjoyable. Everything I wanted to accomplish was accomplished. I went to a walk in the woods, got Starbucks, went mountain biking, and went for a post ride adult drink. Back to lifting weights and work tomorrow. 😎
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

ChrissyRyan

Alana,


Have a good week ahead!


Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 

Alana Ashleigh

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 04, 2026, 09:07:09 PMAlana,


Have a good week ahead!


Chrissy


Thank you, Chrissy! I hope you do to.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Alana Ashleigh

After all the ups and downs I was dealing with for the last few weeks, it's nice to be having a quiet week. I have to come in to work early on Friday morning, but I'll get out early, and get a headstart on this 3 day weekend.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]