Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

What have been the recent additions to your wardrobe?

Started by ChrissyRyan, November 04, 2025, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lori Dee ✅

Beautiful dress, Charlotte.

I love those colors! I love how they pop, and they look so good on you.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

Finally Anna

#301
Rubber Chelsea Boots (Hunter's). Black. Need those now since the autumn is upon us. Sold as women's and labeled women's on the box but I'd say those are rather unisex.

Also, two LTS T-shirts and they fit well. Yes!
Bought size 44 and 46 to see which fits better. I think 46 is my thing. The 44 fits decently but it is a bit too small over the shoulders (no surprise) and almost as a second skin. The super-tight fit is not my thing and I'd probably need LTS size 48  over my shoulders but then it becomes too large around my waist. Big thanks to @big kim for the LTS recommendation.
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

Maid Marion

Two more knee length skirts.  Animal print is a neutral.  As well as a dark burgundy.
I figured out that I'm a true autumn based on the 12 season color theory.  Warm skin tone/undertone and low contrast features.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Maid Marion

Seasonal color theory takes into the complexity of color.  There is a big difference between a bright clear yellow and a much darker one with brown undertones.
  •  

Finally Anna

Shopping for clothes to me, just recently.
Me: Androgynous style is what we should look at.
Wife: Is this too much male for your taste?
Me: Yes. Women's that lean male or men's that lean female is the name of the game. Both of those can work.

It was a bit of a white lie since I'd prefer women's that lean a bit male, but this was the first time shopping for clothes with the outspoken meaning of not looking at traditional male clothes. So I came out with just a pair of shorts from the men's corner, but it is a very soft model with short-ish legs. Fits the "men's but leaning female" description and they were comfy and fit nicely.

Slowly, softly, surely.
Not just words, but the way I try to influence other people. Professionally as well as privately. Make people think, and perhaps even realize, that their decisions and views are as much their own as they are mine. It is very fulfilling when it works. No fuzz, no controversy, just that it can take some time to get there. And of course, the arguments need to be convincing even if delivered softly.

My wardrobe will slowly become more feminine, and even with the soft changes my wife will surely get the message without it being rubbed in. Just a continuous soft impact, let some time pass and then the acceptance and  appreciation will follow without her even noticing.

Slowly, softly, surely?
Or just deliberately and slightly manipulative?
💕
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

Alana Ashleigh

I just bought the most unbelievably comfortable bralette I've ever worn. It has a little bit of padding. I also bought a pair of jeans that hug my curves in all the right places.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Cheeky

I just added more panties (love Lane Bryant) and I just ordered more dresses. They should be here any time

Alana Ashleigh

I just bought a pair of women's board shorts for when I go swimming. I've been trying to add a few things to my wardrobe every month so I don't break the bank. I have my eye on a few more things I want to add to my closet.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Mandy Spencer

Had a bit of a spree recently - perfect fitting sling back shoes - usually challenging to find large enough sizes. Padded bra that really boosts my profile and super comfortable. Black dress - half way down the thigh, long sleeves, stylish but discreet. 
'Peace and Love'

Stottie Girl

I've been getting a bit spendy since I've dropped a dress size and it's autumn, I basically need a whole new wordrobe. So I have bought:-

A black paisley midi ruffle skirt
A brown A-line mini skirt
A black leather mini skirt
A brown moto jacket
A brown longline open blazer, A multi pack of neutral V neck fine knit sweaters
A rust coloured lace trim v neck L/S top
A emerald green cowl neck top ( in my dressing table pic)
A black satin cowl neck top
A plum ruched neck bodysuit (in my avatar pic)
A 3 pack of henley neckline ribbed body suits
A pair of black flared jeans
A pair of camel colour wide leg trousers
A burgundy roll neck L/S top
A black high neck top
A burgundy satin blouse.
2 belts
A black satin fronted crossbody clutch bag
A black plunge bra
A blue half cup bra
I'm having soo much fun trying on all the different combinations. It's going to take me ages!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •