Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

The world according to Sarah

Started by Stottie Girl, March 31, 2026, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stottie Girl, KathyLauren and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

tammy753

WELCOME BACK! Its been so long!

Glad you got all moved in!
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗

Stottie Girl

Thanks Tammy. Not sure I'll be all that welcome to be honest but I'll stick around for a while and see whats what.
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  

Lori Dee ✅

Welcome back, Sarah!

Glad you are making progress. You look great, and I love your dressing table. Mine has arched mirrors. The two on the sides fold so you can see different angles. But mine doesn't have the lights like yours. I have cheap gooseneck desk lamps clamped to it. How tacky can I get?

🤣

I am so glad you are in your HOME. I will be moving into mine in November, so yes, I get it. It's MINE! All Mine!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Stottie Girl

Stottie Girl

The lights are stick on led ones from Amazon! I'm such a tramp lol! The mirror is from Ikea, the original mirror was so low it only showed me from my nose downward lol!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

KathyLauren

Quote from: Stottie Girl on Today at 03:27:53 PMWell, I figured I owed everyone an update. I finally moved into my bungalow today. It is about 25% finished but I don't care. I'm in and it's mine! I have been able to be Sarah all night and I am so happy. Even got my dressing table set up now. First time doing make up for nearly 4 months! I really am out of practice!



Sorry I've been away for so long. Have I missed much?🤣😁

Yay!  Congratulations on moving in, finished of not.  You look great.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Stottie Girl on Today at 03:27:53 PMWell, I figured I owed everyone an update. I finally moved into my bungalow today. It is about 25% finished but I don't care. I'm in and it's mine! I have been able to be Sarah all night and I am so happy. Even got my dressing table set up now. First time doing make up for nearly 4 months! I really am out of practice!



Sorry I've been away for so long. Have I missed much?🤣😁




This sounds so good for you!  Thank you for your update!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Stottie Girl on Today at 04:59:57 PMThe lights are stick on led ones from Amazon! I'm such a tramp lol! The mirror is from Ikea, the original mirror was so low it only showed me from my nose downward lol!

I tested several tables in the store, and I think they were all made for children. Same as you, I could see my chin. Haha. You may have pieced it together, but it looks great.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Stottie Girl