Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

What do you buy a transwoman for her 60th birthday?

Started by Petunia, June 17, 2026, 03:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Petunia

We are currently 2 weeks into our 3 week Greece hoilday. We've been to Athens, Paros, Naxos, Mykonos and Delos.

Plenty to see and eat!

It's getting on to 5 weeks on Estrogel and my nipples are constantly getting stimulated.
They have always been reactive but this is next level. They are just puffy and become erect very easily.

I could say my skin feels softer but I really can't be certain of that.

A couple of days ago we got "ladies" when getting back on the boat.
My wife said see, you need a haircut.

This was, I was wearing all male outer clothes, unshaven for the day with a dirty looking top lip but I was wearing a bucket hat pulled down, sunglasses covering a lot of my face, 20mm hoop earrings in my bottom holes and 6mm ball studs in the top ones.

I don't know if you could see the earrings and how much hair was visable but I thought I looked male.
Anyway, I didn't react to "ladies" but my wife did, prompting the ticket collector to lift up one side of my hat to check me out.

Pretty presumptious, but I didn't really care.

I think it was more a case of my wife was in front of me, we were both similarly dressed in hat, sunnies, linen shirts and shorts so the ticket collector took his cues from my wife.

And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Petunia

Yesterday we boarded the ship to travel from Mykonos back to Athens.

I stashed our suitcase while my wife waited at our designated meet up point.

She greeted me with, "I saw a blonde woman in a white shirt and thought it was you"

I calmly replied with, "I'm in a blue shirt."

Today we sat down for an afternoon aperitif and the young waitress greeted us with "ladies".

I didn't react but my wife said to me "see you look terrible"

I said to the waitress who was a bit embarassed that I didn't care and have been called much worse.

So that's a couple of times I've male failed in boymode.

It has to be the long hair and my earrings.
I do not look remotely female except for that.

To be fair there are a lot of men and women dressing similarly, long sleeve linen shirts for sun protection and linen or cotton shorts.

My nails are 4mm past my fingertips and clear gloss but I don't think they are noticable.

Anyway, I don't get euphoria from this, but I do bristle when I get "sirred".

Why do we even need gender when greeting someone?

Just say hello, can I help you or how are you today.

The waitress did say she gets gendered as male often. I don't know how.

And yes I do get the irony of gendering her as waitress.
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun

Finally Anna

Quote from: Petunia on Yesterday at 09:28:16 AMWhy do we even need gender when greeting someone?
We don't really have that where I live, unless someone is trying to be extra polite and welcoming.
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

Petunia

Even before my current gender position I never liked being addressed as Sir.

It harks back to colonial times of the old British Empire.

Australia is an immigrant nation and where no one is better than anyone else.

Sir is a title bestowed by the crown of England which has nothing to do with modern Australia, other than a group of old conservative monarchists.

If someone was to call me "mate" I would be much happier as it infers we are equals.
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Even in the Army, I hated being called "Sir." That was reserved for addressing officers. I told them I was a Sergeant and I work for a living. Don't call me "Sir."

(No offense, Danielle. 😁)
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Petunia

Petunia

I decided to change my earrings this morning from 20mm (3/4 ") hoops to huggies.

The huggies are supposed to be designed for men but they do have some shiny bling in them (a birthday present from my favourite girlfriends)

I thought this might appease my wife as she bristles when we are addressed as ladies.

We went to dinner tonight and the waiter asked " where would you like to sit ladies?"

At least this time my wife didn't react.

So, it has to be my hair.

Greece is a pretty lgbt friendly country so I can only think that everybody is trying to gender me as to what I'm seeming to them, heading toward.

It's kind of nice of them and I do prefer this to being gendered as male, my wife doesn't like it, but it really doesn't matter.

I'm appearing more like I feel comfortable with, I've reduced my anti depressants in half, just chilling in life.

I don't know if this is estrogen, if getting my vitamin d levels out of the gutter or plaebo.

But I feel pretty good at the moment.

I can't remember having such calm.


And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun

Finally Anna

My guess is that your wife is working on her own view, her own acceptance, her own attraction.
Much as my wife seems to be doing.
From what I experience this can be anywhere from really difficult to somewhat hard for normal SO.
Time and common ground and understanding of the transgender reality is what is needed. At least, that is how I see things.
How long time? Don't know. How much common ground? Don't know.
💕
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee