Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Anna, finally but not yet final.

Started by Finally Anna, June 22, 2026, 07:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

KristaFairchild





It's hard to write your male name in here, isn't it? I was the same way. It didn't feel right. 

Then I would put down my phone and go be <male name> 


🤔

Finally Anna

#421
First day of vacation was a success. We talked about things. Wifey asked if I had decided on laser of beard. I told her how super anxious and difficult it was to come out to her. Shopped for clothes together (a pair of women's shorts and a few other things for me).
I'll write more, later, but right now life's good.
🥰
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

KristaFairchild

Quote from: Finally Anna on September 26, 2026, 11:35:37 PMFirst day of vacation was a success. We talked about things. Wifey asked if I had decided on laser of beard. I told her how super anxious and difficult it was to come out to her. Shopped for clothes together (a pair of women's shorts and a few other things for me).
I'll write more, later, but right now life's good.
🥰
Damn, girl! This app needs more than a like button! ❤️

Finally Anna

Krista, I won't count my chickens just yet but right now my wife seems to at least be a bit relaxed about the fact that I am trans. A step in the right direction and today she said that she had enjoyed that evening (too much to drink, talks about my journey, clothes shopping, ...).
💕
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

KristaFairchild

Quote from: Finally Anna on Yesterday at 09:45:35 AMKrista, I won't count my chickens just yet but right now my wife seems to at least be a bit relaxed about the fact that I am trans. A step in the right direction and today she said that she had enjoyed that evening (too much to drink, talks about my journey, clothes shopping, ...).
💕
I egg...oh THAT will become a chicken! Two eggs...
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Finally Anna

Gender variation and a spouse trying to find their way is like walking a fine line, isnt' it?

Another very nice evening yesterday, with talks about feelings and some "revealings" from both me and wife, and me kind of educating her a little about the span of trans people (from no presentation at all to hrt and all surgeries). But a bit too much wine and then my tongue slips a little and says that while I don't think I'll need surgeries there's no guarantee and then her feelings went into fear mode and a rant about my underdressing and perfumes and women's clothes and fears and attraction and telling other and whatnot, so the night ended in a bad mood.

But all well again this morning and she said she had overreacted and that we have to navigate the terrain as we find it, since there's no map.
So far it's a very nice vacation and I think the trans related discussions and results are positive. No pain, no gain.
💕
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

Petunia

I'm smiling on your behalf.

Go get that laser on your face, assuming that you have a lot of dark hairs.

It's probably one the the most affirming things I've done.

Now that I've gotten regowth on my top lip, I know it need it gone.
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun

tammy753

She is really trying and that is amazing. You are very lucky.

Finally Anna

Quote from: Petunia on Today at 12:27:29 PMI'm smiling on your behalf.
Go get that laser on your face, assuming that you have a lot of dark hairs.
I will, when my tanned skin has become pale again.
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Finally Anna on Today at 11:21:13 AMSo far it's a very nice vacation and I think the trans related discussions and results are positive. No pain, no gain.

Little conversations like that are helpful. It helps her expand her understanding and get a clearer picture of future possibilities. Over time, she adjusts to what may have been uncomfortable to a position of acceptance. I think she is a wonderful person. She is being honest about her concerns and her desire to work through it together.

What more could anyone ask for from a life partner?
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •