Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

I had a Spirograph. Then I grew up.

Started by Devlyn, July 02, 2026, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lori Dee ✅

That is an interesting pattern. I like that.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Devlyn ✅

I think this is what is known as an "inside out" pattern? I could be dead wrong about that. It may be what is known as "a doohickey". Trust me at your own peril. 🤣
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Devlyn on Today at 10:02:51 AMI think this is what is known as an "inside out" pattern? I could be dead wrong about that. It may be what is known as "a doohickey". Trust me at your own peril. 🤣

I'm not convinced it's a Doohickey.
https://niteize.com/doohickey-plus-key-tool 🔗
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn

Devlyn ✅

At least you're learning not to trust me. 🤣
  •