Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 5.0

Started by ChrissyRyan, August 11, 2026, 12:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

big kim

Bratwurst, kraut, potato salad and wholegrain mustard
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: big kim on September 26, 2026, 12:52:36 AMBratwurst, kraut, potato salad and wholegrain mustard


Sounds good Kim!


Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Friday my sweetie and I both had prime rib.  She had buttery mashed potatoes and I had garlic mashed potatoes.  She provided a nice dessert at her place. 
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Sunday I enjoy spaghetti with Italian meatballs.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

big kim

Green Thai chicken curry with jasmine and coconut rice
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Monday I had fresh spaghetti with leftover Italian meatballs.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Tuesday I had a loaded baked potato.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Wednesday evening I had two apple chicken sausages.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

big kim

Pizza with anchovies and black olives
  •  

Maid Marion

Yesterday I played nine holes of golf and then made Oyakodon, a Japanese dish of chicken and egg simmered in a savory broth served over steamed white rice.  It is a good way to use the last of an onion and the odd  bits of chicken thigh.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Maid Marion on October 02, 2026, 05:17:23 AMYesterday I played nine holes of golf and then made Oyakodon, a Japanese dish of chicken and egg simmered in a savory broth served over steamed white rice.  It is a good way to use the last of an onion and the odd  bits of chicken thigh.

Have you eaten Japanese food most of your life?  There was a food I tried called Kamaboko (spelling?) and katsus with cabbage and rice that were tasty. 
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

big kim

King prawn tomato and mango curry with naan bread
  •  

davina61

Well after 5 days of bolognaise and pasta twirls tonight its chicken jalfrezi. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  • skype:davina61?call
  •  

big kim

Venison sausage casserole tonight. Got enough for 2 days. Venison sausages, onion,potatoes, red pepper and brown mushrooms. Added a bit of Worcester sauce and whole grain mustard.
Looking forward to this tonight and Monday.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Thursday I ate beef stew, store bought in a can.  It was actually tasty.


Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Friday I had two pork chops and French fries.  Sweetie had a half rack of ribs and fries, she liked the sauce.  I tried a piece and the sauce, it was very good.

Then we had dessert at her place, quite delicious.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Yes, we would go out to eat a Japanese restaurants occasionally for family dinners.
  •  

big kim

  •