Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)

Started by tammy753, August 11, 2026, 04:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

tammy753

Well, I have done what all of you didn't want. I created a standalone blog site.

I know clicking on an extra bookmark is extra hard. As a Gen-Xer, I too think, "Why bother?" Well, I can't answer that for you. I do know that I have rewritten a lot of posts in the last 2 weeks to make them funnier. I also know I want you all to join and come and make jokes with me. It will be free and I will be posting twice a week over there.

I will still post to my blog here, but it may need to be edited severely for the forum. I also think my style of blog isn't really right for a support forum. I will still come here 300 times a day when I am avoiding work.
So please check it out. It was very expensive to set up and I put in a lot of effort to get it all uploaded.

SocketSeekers.com 🔗 [Link: socketseekers.com]

Side note: Did you know a commercial license for a font is $75? That is one font that doesn't even have lowercase characters...
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Stottie Girl

Love it Tammy! I'll have to try the recipes! Hope that is a regular feature. I signed up, am I first? do I get a prize or site privileges?
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

tammy753

You are the first real person to sign up. My other personalities signed up first but my therapist says they don't count.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗

Lori Dee ✅

I love it. Love the name.

I'm hooked. I signed up.

I'll send it to my therapist so I have someone else to blame. She can put away the straitjacket.

Congrats on the launch, Tammy!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

tammy753

Thanks I know you weren't a fan of the idea but I want to thank you for being the second one to sign up. Its not perfect and I just made some grammar changes to the about pages so please point out issues, you can't offend me.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: tammy753 on Today at 04:45:03 PMThanks I know you weren't a fan of the idea but I want to thank you for being the second one to sign up. Its not perfect and I just made some grammar changes to the about pages so please point out issues, you can't offend me.

Even if you get it perfect, six months from now, you'll read something and realize you missed something. I'm always adjusting and tweaking stuff. Have fun with it. I love it.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: tammy753

tammy753

I know I have the Tuesday blog written but I just rewrote part of it. It just didn't flow right. I think its ready. I am going to try and get into a schedule of posting 2-3 a week. I have 5 ready to go so I think I can maintain that pace. Wish me luck.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗