Yep, it's me again, Socket Seekers.
This morning I went to the institutional vampires to have them sample my blood for all the signs I am crazy and my hormone levels. I have never had them extract my oxygen transportation cells before, so I expected someone with a syringe the size of an oil tanker and a needle to look more like a railroad spike. Instead, the super professional vampire used a microscopic needle that I couldn't see and vacuumed out 2 vials of what I can assume is mostly Taco Bell hot sauce and cheese from my arm in seconds.
I was told to get out—well, she actually said, "You are all done, have a great day." I asked her if that was all and she said, "Yes." This is clearly part of my therapist's evil plan to make me less paranoid. I am not buying into it. I know she is behind this fake behavior. They are setting me up to be completely drained of all my will to resist human contact.
THEY WILL NOT WIN!In another act of institutional defiance, I am working on rewriting my earlier blog posts to remove my "oh poor me" voice and add my completely rational and sane voice to them. This is proving to be challenging since the voices in my head refuse to assist in reminding me what I was feeling when I wrote them.
I was sure that most are about tacos and Jeeps, but that is proving to be incorrect. I apparently covered the sources of my agoraphobia and feelings of shame for being trans. There are some really dark posts that I wrote that will take a lot of time to work out how to address. The one about me wanting to try conversion therapy to try to go back is really troubling.
The easy ones will be the ones like the multinational pickle cartel that is trying to infect the food supply, but I don't know if that is my paranoia or a real thing. I do remember being shocked to see pickles on fish sandwiches. I found that highly disturbing, and last night I was looking for a healthy meal that I could eat. Gemini must be programmed by the cartel because it tried to convince me to have a pickle instead of BBQ chips. I think this cartel is more powerful than we realized.
So my Lexapro starts wearing off around now. This all might be a side effect of that, but I think they are out to get me.
RESIST THE PICKLE CARTEL!Useless Recap- The Vampire was efficient and friendly.
- I may be 90% Taco Bell hot sauce.
- Jeep content is lacking; expect me to correct that.
- My therapist and the Pickle Cartel may be colluding.
Disclaimer: Taco Bell, I paid for that hot sauce. Please don't tap my arm to refill your supply.