Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)

Started by tammy753, August 11, 2026, 04:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

tammy753

I can get my Jeep into my apartment but then it would be really cold with the jeep sized hole in the wall. I may change it today its clearly failing and the last thing i want to do is change it in the snow.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

tammy753

Today is bonus post day on my blog. Its a music review of Dire Straits: Sultans of Swing, my reviews are a little different:
https://www.socketseekers.com/sultans-of-swing-the-very-best-of-dire-straits/ 🔗

Snippet, I used profanity so you have to read it over there:
Normally I like albums, but today we are going to do the thing I don't like. We are going to talk about a greatest hits album. Today's album is one of those soundtracks of your life kind of albums. Good or bad times don't matter. When it's on, you turn up the volume so you don't miss a beat.

I own this band's entire catalog, but maybe it's laziness or that I just want to let it play all day, and this is a collection of songs that can't be separated. I am guessing you know the album from ...
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Stottie Girl

Quote from: tammy753 on Today at 06:03:41 AMI can get my Jeep into my apartment but then it would be really cold with the jeep sized hole in the wall. I may change it today its clearly failing and the last thing i want to do is change it in the snow.
All the more reason to fix the heater. You will need it with that hole in the wall!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Stottie Girl

Quote from: tammy753 on Today at 08:23:32 AMToday is bonus post day on my blog. Its a music review of Dire Straits: Sultans of Swing, my reviews are a little different:
https://www.socketseekers.com/sultans-of-swing-the-very-best-of-dire-straits/ 🔗

Snippet, I used profanity so you have to read it over there:
Normally I like albums, but today we are going to do the thing I don't like. We are going to talk about a greatest hits album. Today's album is one of those soundtracks of your life kind of albums. Good or bad times don't matter. When it's on, you turn up the volume so you don't miss a beat.

I own this band's entire catalog, but maybe it's laziness or that I just want to let it play all day, and this is a collection of songs that can't be separated. I am guessing you know the album from ...
Yep, A great band and one of the best guitar players of his generation in my view.

Did I mention I went to the same school as Mark Knopfler by the way 😁🤣🤣 Sadly I cannot play a single musical instrument so something must have gone wrong with the teaching since then!

I assume you have seen it but I think this is their best live performance I have seen.

A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

tammy753

Yeah He is one of the best of all time. He also knows what not to play which is more important.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee