Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Chapter 2 - Charlotte's scratch post

Started by Northern Star Girl, September 26, 2026, 11:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Northern Star Girl ✅

WELCOME to Charlotte Kitty's continuing story
                Chapter 2 - Charlotte's scratch post


Charlotte Kitty's first Blog Thread on the Forum has reached 2040 reply comments/postings now
exceeding the Forum limit of 100 pages  2000 reply comments.

I have therefore LOCKED her first and original Blog thread which is still available
for reading and reference to the postings there:
                          Charlotte's scratch post
                https://www.susans.org/index.php?topic=252859.0


Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
  Forum Administrator
      Direct Email:  alaskandanielle@yahoo.com
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Quote from: Charlotte Kitty on September 26, 2026, 11:52:19 AMThis morning I had legs, bums and tums. The class was tough and gruelling as last time. But even better everyone was pleased to see me back. They thought they'd scared me off! But we had coffee and a long chat again as a group. They said the chat time is their favourite part of coming to class and must say I agree! It feels amazing to be part of this.

Later I had my eyebrow pierced. Omg thats legit worse than any tattoo or other piercing I've had. Two needles, one each side, then one all the way through. Honestly I nearly fainted, needed a sugary lolly to recover. But she was soo kind. Alt girl with loads of piercings and tattoos. Wearing a leopard print dress. But mommy vibes with it. She was sooo hot!!

Other news, I'm hoping to meet for a coffee with a woman I met on a female dating app. Not sure what the long term expectation is as her bio says "not sure" with regards what she wants. If just friends I'm  totally up for that. If also with extra benefits, well up for that too! But for now will keep an open mind. Got a lot to figure out in my head with all this.

Hugs ❤️ C









Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Northern Star Girl ✅

@Charlotte Kitty
Dear Charlotte:
I very much enjoyed reading your positive continuing story and viewing
your terrific photos.
I am very happy for you and I am pleased to see and read your progress in your journey.

Please keep your updates coming.
      ❤️
HUGS, Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
    Forum Administrator
              Direct Email:  alaskandanielle@yahoo.com
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

Lori Dee ✅

Hey, Charlotte!

Welcome to Chapter Two of your Scratch post. You have come a long way, baby. Keep the momentum going into the future.

Hugs!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Felt good today until i saw my body in the mirror bedore bed. Daily reminder of my failing transition.
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Northern Star Girl ✅

#5
Quote from: Charlotte Kitty on September 26, 2026, 06:55:33 PMFelt good today until i saw my body in the mirror bedore bed. Daily reminder of my failing transition.

@Charlotte Kitty
Dear Charlotte:
For most "transitioners in progress"... cameras and mirrors are your enemy. 
They are liars and are misleading you and feeding your overly self-critical
mind regarding your own appearance.

Please continue updating your Blog Thread, you have many avid readers and followers
including me that see you much differently than your "faulty" mirrors and cameras.

      ❤️
HUGS, Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
    Forum Administrator
Direct Email: alaskandanielle@yahoo.com


****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

davina61

Then stop looking in the mirror!! No one else sees what you perceive, just look at the bums crowd and remember what they say.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Quote from: davina61 on Yesterday at 03:18:23 AMThen stop looking in the mirror!! No one else sees what you perceive, just look at the bums crowd and remember what they say.

My mirror is above my sink and 1.5m wide. Hard to avoid lol

I just need to get to February then biggest problems are fixed 😊
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Petunia

Cover it.
Or don't turn on the lights.
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Petunia

Are those eyebrow piercings new?
I haven't noticed them before
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Quote from: Petunia on Yesterday at 06:32:39 AMAre those eyebrow piercings new?
I haven't noticed them before

Yeah brand new...the story is in my original blog, though carried over in the quote. Its one piercing which was excruciating to get. But its moving me closer to the woman I want to be. 
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Charlotte Kitty on Yesterday at 06:45:05 AMBut its moving me closer to the woman I want to be. 

It is moving you closer to the woman that you ARE.

Baby steps. Just keep moving forward, and you will get there.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

Charlotte Kitty ✅

#12
I crash when I see others...this is a self esteem thing. Thats the thing I strugle with. And I'm lacking a defined identity, so everytime I see someone else, I believe that is who I want to be. But I'm sure thats not the case. I also have a massive inferiority complex and believe I'm lesser than others. Like I'm broken, not as pretty, not as feminine, falling behind in my transition. I'm fighting these feelings. It's a big fight as this cuts to my core.

Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Lori Dee ✅

So much cuteness in these photos. I wish you could see it.

Look beyond the skin. See the personality coming through. That is your inner spirit radiating outward, and it is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

Alana Ashleigh

Charlotte, love the piercings. I've been thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced too.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Charlotte Kitty ✅

The dysphoria is so strong at the moment. Dark hair has come back on my face in patches. Now I've got to let it grow until Wednesday evening as having electrolysis to at least get rid of some. But its real hard being out and about in front of people like this whilst I've been a woman so long.

Being on that female dating app is still giving me great anxiety. I just don't feel like I'm pretty enough...at all. Whether the photos of others are accurate or not, I'm just totally on the scrap heap compared with both cis and trans women on there. They all look so pretty. Even everyone 20 years older on there makes me look just ugly. A handful of people have liked me, but just get nothing back from most of them or they go quiet. I'm hopeful I can make a couple of friends, but why would any women be remotely interested in doing anything more intimate with me when there are near infinite other options that look so much better? I just really struggle to believe any woman would look at me and actually think I'm hot ☹️

Of the few likes I have got 90% are other trans woman. Not a problem per se, but seems like most cis women either don't like me or don't like trans women. I'm guessing its a mix of the two.

Well lets hope I can get a couple of nice friends out of this at least. But I'm losing hope for much else. Maybe when I'm post op I might be more tempting if I highlight that.
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Maid Marion

You could dress to take the attention away fom your face.  Avoid wearing a necklace.
Wear a sparkly bracelet instead.  Paint your nails with bright colored nail polish.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

The problem with dating apps and online presence in general is that they aren't based in reality. Everyone looks good, which should tell you something. AI imagery, Photoshop, etc., all remove the flaws. I would bet that if you met any of them in person, they wouldn't look like that.

Ditch the digital and meet people in person. You don't need to carry a sign saying, "Be My Friend." Find events of interest to you and meet people there. Your experience with Bums & Tums shows exactly what I mean. You see them, and they see you as you really are. They still liked you and invited you to join them for more. If you were repulsive, they wouldn't have invited you. So go for it.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Quote from: Lori Dee on Today at 01:17:17 PMThe problem with dating apps and online presence in general is that they aren't based in reality. Everyone looks good, which should tell you something. AI imagery, Photoshop, etc., all remove the flaws. I would bet that if you met any of them in person, they wouldn't look like that.

Ditch the digital and meet people in person. You don't need to carry a sign saying, "Be My Friend." Find events of interest to you and meet people there. Your experience with Bums & Tums shows exactly what I mean. You see them, and they see you as you really are. They still liked you and invited you to join them for more. If you were repulsive, they wouldn't have invited you. So go for it.


I'm definitely up for meeting friends just naturally in person. But I'm also after friends with benefits / hook ups with the specific clause I'm not after a primary relationship. Online I can be clear what I'm looking for. TBH today a couple of people have liked me and messaged for fun. But they like 20 and 22 year olds...i mean I'm not against it per se, but I'm terrified too. Guess this is all so new to me, especially as Charlotte
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Charlotte Kitty ✅

As time goes on I find more things about becoming a woman make sense for me. Things i never thought about. Like GRS is going to give me the ability to experience sexiality fully, which I could never do before. At the same time, getting to know this new gurlll sometimes throws everything I thought I was and felt, on its head. I guess Charlotte's personality is miles ahead of my current confidence.

Thanks for being here and being kind x
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee