Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Chapter 2 - Charlotte's scratch post

Started by Northern Star Girl, September 26, 2026, 11:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Thing's not great. Overdosed on Venlafaxine last night and was squirming in discomfort all night in a weird half sleep state. Today getting shivers and sudden jolts all over my body. Feeling wiped out whilst still kinda high.

Not sure where I'm going, what I'm doing and what I want from life, if anything
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Charlotte Kitty ✅

I keeps bursting into tears. Just constantly all day. Who am I?
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Devlyn ✅

Girl, stop overdosing on things. We need you around.

Hugs, Devlyn

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Everything smells weird..nothing is familiar...where am i
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Charlotte Kitty ✅

I'm floating...i smell flowers...feels like my past
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Northern Star Girl ✅

@Charlotte Kitty
Dear Charlotte: I absolutely agree with what @Devlyn told you....
... "Girl, stop overdosing on things. We need you around."
HUGS, Danielle [Northern Star Girl]

Quote from: Devlyn on Yesterday at 11:24:43 AMGirl, stop overdosing on things. We need you around.

Hugs, Devlyn
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

davina61

 cant tell you off on here like I would face to face but your ears would defiantly be ringing by the time I finished. Look after yourself my dear ,you have the world at your feet.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Lori Dee ✅

I wonder how your fiancée feels about this.

Is he home with you right now?
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Doing these things stops all the noise and screaming in my head. My boyfriend was around throughout as we live together. Hes used to my emotional breakdowns now.
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Well it seems on the female dating app that if you're trans then 95% of your likes are other trans women. Seems we really are not seen as women. Wonder if that'll change after grs if I highlight my bits are corrected
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Charlotte Kitty on Today at 04:36:21 AMWell it seems on the female dating app that if you're trans then 95% of your likes are other trans women. Seems we really are not seen as women. Wonder if that'll change after grs if I highlight my bits are corrected

I can see it now.

Charlotte Kitty
Now with new and improved plumbing!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

Petunia

#33
Hey Charlotte, I'm on the same antidepressant. 50ng

When I had my accident they asked me for a list of my meds and I told them I was on 25.

They couldn't prescribe that as 50 was the min

6 days later I was out of my mind.


I can't complain because it saved my life when it was first presribed for me

I was in a really dark place just before Christmas everything shutdown and I wouldn't have lasted.

I have been going ok, so I thought.  I thought estrogel was my saviour and I had finally found equalibrum

Well after maybe 6 days of half dose desvenlafaxine I have really fallen apart.

I was questioning what I'm doing, my wife was asking why I'm angry all of a sudden and was having end of life thoughts.

This is not a drug to play around with.

And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Petunia

Charlotte, also going back to your now retired blog thread.

I hope you know I'm not really your chearleader. Even though I'd love the costume, the girls around me and the rest.

I'm pretty pragmatic. I'll say straight up what I see.

I'll tell you when I think you look good, which btw is pretty much everytime you are happy and smiling.

I also get the times when you're down.

It seems a morning thing, but I could be wrong.

Despite saying you don't like being with people, when you are out with the womens groups you seem to shine.

Bums, tums, runs, you lucky girl.
 
You need to make that a routine.  Maybe you can branch that out to more activities
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee