Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Chapter 2 - Charlotte's scratch post

Started by Northern Star Girl, September 26, 2026, 11:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Charlotte Kitty on October 06, 2026, 07:54:49 AMI can try to make peace with myself and maybe one day I will. But being at least somewhat desirable is quite important to me. Unlike in boy mode, Charlotte craves for a sex life.  Is it really wrong of me to want to be desirable so i can find people who want to share such experiences with me? How one looks very much defines whether this leads to success or constant disappointment.

I think everyone wants to be desired. Everyone wants to be loved, respected, and cherished. I don't have sexual urges like others do. I never have. That's what asexual means. But I do know people can have powerful urges that can make them do... things.

I think what matters is to step back and look at how much of that matters in your life. People live happy lives with friends, jobs, and hobbies. Many want sex to be a part of that, especially with someone special, where it isn't just physical lust but also an emotional bond.

I don't think appearance is your top priority. I think it is a means to an end. A way to get attention, feel desirable, be desired, and be affirmed in that role. There is nothing wrong with that. Many people feel that way. I had a cousin who told me, when we were kids, that her goal in life was to be a trophy wife. She spent a lot of time maintaining her weight, watching her diet, learning makeup, hairstyling, and fashion. In the end, she made herself quite desirable (physically), but her personality kept people away. The best way to make friends is to be a friend.

I hope you find the connection you seek, and that it's meaningful enough for you to truly appreciate what you have. You deserve to be happy, and you are highly motivated to get there, so I am hopeful that you will be.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

Stottie Girl

Hiya Charlotte. I see you now have the dreaded "muted" status attached to your profile.

I realise you can't message back right now, but I think if you log on you can see these posts. If not you can read them when you come back.

I just want to say I very much hope you will come back to us when the warning level drops. There aren't enough Brits on the forum so your presence is a big miss. I know you have been going through the mill a bit lately but maybe this enforced break period will do you some good.

As you know I have been on the watch list myself recently and I took time off (voluntarily in my case) to get my head right before I came back. I hope you can do the same. I know it hurts and it does not feel great but your posts have been a little extreme lately so maybe tone it down a little when you pop back yeah?

Anyway, look after yourself and I'll catch up with you when you get back.

Sending you a lorra lorra love

Sarah xx
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley