Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Does the report show that my Bicalutamida raised my esterified bilirubin levels?

Started by IsabellaOP, Today at 02:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

IsabellaOP

Hello, I'm a trans woman. I was prescribed bicalutamide and estrogen, but my mother forced me to stop my transition therapy because she discriminates against me for religious reasons. It's a long story that I'll explain in detail another time. My question concerns a problem I had with my blood test results. A month after stopping bicalutamide, the test revealed that my esterified bilirubin was 0.53 mg/dL, when the expected value was <0.29. I'm now restarting bicalutamide treatment, but I'd like to know what will happen if it's confirmed that bicalutamide raises my esterified bilirubin. All the other values ��are fine, but I suspect that at the time I stopped taking bicalutamide, my esterified bilirubin level might have been higher.

Devlyn ✅


Sarah B ✅

Hi Isabella

My name is Sarah and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see that other members of Susan's have also welcomed you as well.

Your concern about your medication and the levels are real.  However,  I'm not a doctor and you really need to see your GP to determine what is going on.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the other forums and threads.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new about new members.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most have experienced these issues as well.

Please keep in mind when posting that this is an ALL AGES PUBLIC Forum and the internet never forgets.  Do not post anything that you do not want to be made public.

Take care and all the best for the future.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Best Wishes Always
Sarah B
Global Moderator
@Devlyn  @Jessica_Rose  @Mariah  @Northern Star Girl  @Lori Dee @IsabellaOP
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
May 1990 Three surgery letters.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

Lori Dee ✅

Welcome to Susan's Place!

Please stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself.

Regarding your question, we are not doctors here and do not give medical advice. If you have concerns about your medications or blood test results, it's best to discuss them with your healthcare team.

@IsabellaOP
@Northern Star Girl
@Devlyn
@Jessica_Rose
@Mariah
@Sarah B
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn