Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Reintroducing myself after 10 years!

Started by linkthetwink, Today at 04:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

linkthetwink

Hello everyone! I am so glad to be back on Susan's, and even remembered my old login info. I first joined back in 2015 or so, as a baby trans guy just figuring life out. Today I just randomly thought of this site and I was like "hmm.. I wonder if my profile is still there?" And it was! So here I am now.

My name is Daniel, I'm a 27 year old trans man and I've been on T for 10 years. Unfortunately still haven't had top surgery. When I first started on here I was dealing with an abusive relationship which I posted about on here a few times, and I'm glad to say I am no longer with that person. I have a loving (also ftm) partner who treats me so well and is nothing but supportive of me.

I guess my goal here now is to just make some new friends, have some community and see what other people have to say about trans topics.

I'm so glad I rediscovered the forums and I'm looking forward to making good use of them.
Not another queer kid. :eusa_shhh:
url=https://www.susans.org/forums][/url]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

tammy753

Welcome back! Its nice to meet you. I am almost twice as old as you so that isn't fun to point out.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗

Maid Marion

Hi Daniel,

Welcome back!

Marion

Lori Dee ✅

Hi Daniel,

Welcome back to Susan's Place!

It is always great to see returning members. While you were gone, we had a site crash and lost many accounts. I'm glad you found yours intact. A lot has changed, so I'll give you the official Welcome Packet. One more thing: I am going to move this post over to the Introductions forum. The link stays the same. Nothing changes; it's just housekeeping.

Please keep in mind when posting that this is an ALL-AGES  PUBLIC  Forum and the internet never forgets. Do not post anything that you do not want to be made public.

I will add important links below for new and returning members.
Pay special attention to the links in RED.

If you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at LoriDee605@outlook.com.

Once again, welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee
Forum Staff



Things that you should read




@linkthetwink
@Northern Star Girl
@Devlyn
@Jessica_Rose
@Mariah
@Sarah B
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Stottie Girl

Hiya Daniel, so very nice to meet you. I'm Sarah, 50 from Northern England.

It is so nice to have a trans guy on the forum again. I find it really interesting to hear what life is like for those travelling in the opposite direction as me. I think it can be helpful too.

There are a few old timers left on here so there might be the odd name you will recognise I would think.

Anyhoo, nice to have you onboard...again!

Sarah xx
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

linkthetwink

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's a pleasure to be back. I'm gonna have to re-learn how to use forums like this lol, really brings me back.
Not another queer kid. :eusa_shhh:
url=https://www.susans.org/forums][/url]

Rochelle

Forum Blog In the Middle of Living

Egg cracked 12-12-2023
Started HRT 11-12-2025


  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B