Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Beach Party?

Started by Annie Social, April 26, 2006, 09:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie Social

A couple of weeks ago, a tg/ts support group I belong to announced that, in lieu of a regular June meeting, there would be a big all-day beach party.

Now, is it just me, or does a beach party seem an odd place for a bunch of girls with breast forms, makeup and wigs? Anyway, I couldn't resist writing a piece on it for my blog; it can be seen here: http://transintransition.blogspot.com/
  •  

madison

You have a good point about the beach party idea. Your envisioning of the day was humorous and well written.

In fact I would like to say that your whole blog is well written and sincere, with broad focus and interest. Quite insightful. I was impressed. I look forward to reading more in the future.

Merry day.

Posted at: 2006.04.27, 12:37:11

Ah, a graphic designer! I wondered why your blog was so tastefully laid out, and even appeared to have a palette.

Nice work by the way. You definitely put the art back in graphic design arts.

Take care.
  •  

Dennis

Annie does do good work. I checked out her site when she first posted an intro. That's another reason I am so confident about her getting that job :)

Dennis
  •