News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

work

Started by born2learn, May 06, 2006, 05:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa

Quote from: Rana on June 12, 2006, 08:53:04 AM
We are talking at cross purposes I think.  Anyone can and Should be able to forgive.  But, only God can forgive sins - Priests can through God, not themselves. 

Hi Rana :),

It says that if a person forgives, it holds the same authority as God forgiving, because you are a part of Him.  It does not say that you act as his proxy.  It is a priviledge he has granted to all of mankind.

Melissa
  •  

Chynna

Quote from: Stephanie Craxford on June 11, 2006, 08:46:50 AM
I'm not sure if that makes you wrong Chynna but if you don't think you are wrong then based on your thinking I would believe that others who employ the same hiring practices would be as right as you where if given two candidates of equal qualifications and they chose a non-GLBT person for the position.

Nah, Im absolutley wrong but hey it's a personnality flaw! LOL ;) i'm willing to accept if it "levels the playing field" a bit! ;) ;D
And I  always manage to find some "reasonable, Logical" reason why I choose the TS, Gay etc. person over the "Normal" Applicant. Most of the time TS's & Gays seem to be more objective, observant, & detailed oriented. Plus they general have a nack for "out of the box" thinking.

Besides I don't practice that thinking all the time Interviews here (at my firm) are general done to asses the persons personality (your requirements or skills already being documented on your resume and references)

Politically Incorrect
Chynna
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Politically Incorrect,  ya sometimes it's neat :)

Steph
  •