Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Greetings & Salutations

Started by Sister Seagull, April 09, 2008, 11:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Seagull

Just wanted to say hello to everyone - I've been lurking on this site periodically for a while and it looks like a very friendly and safe place.  So, I finally made an account.  Anyway, I'm never very good with these "introduction posts", so the short & sweet: I'm a silicon valley geek m2f trans who hasn't quite made the commitment yet (so I guess "trans" doesn't really apply yet, just don't know a better way to describe).  In other words, I still go through the day to day routine in a "male role" in a perpetual state of confusion about who I am and what I'm doing.  Perhaps I'm just not ready yet, or maybe I'm just afraid...

Whatever the case, I truly admire those of you who have made the commitment to do what you know is right for you - YOU ARE INSPIRING!!!

Forgive me though if I'm a bit reluctant to reveal too much right away - I tend to be the shy type and perhaps a little paranoid, too (not entirely sure why).  This is the first time I've actually posted anything on any site that deals with this topic that always seems to be on my mind...  It's something I too often tend to keep quietly secreted away much of the time.  Perhaps it's time for that to change...?

Nice to meet all of you!
  •