Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Doing things the right way?

Started by suregirl, June 06, 2008, 11:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suregirl

Hi all,it has been ages since my last post as some kind person stole my laptop!-anyway I have a new one  now and could not wait to get back in touch with folk-I was self medicating as I had great fear of going to my Doctors and being re-reffered to Charing X [I live in the u.k] part of that fear was how some Trans folk are apparantley treated quite badly up there but part of me knew that maybe self medicating is none to clever and that was suggested by several people,anyway I saw my Doc and she is so cool and helpfull and I got my first appointment at Charing X within 2 weeks of seeing her,sadly its not until September,but its a start for me and I will be doing things the right way-I was very close to surgery 8 years ago and then had my head played with by the church and made the decision to revert back to living as a man ha ha-as we know if we are truly Trans that this will always re-surface and it did but I am gratefull today that I am not denying myself no more-perhaps this should be on the intro page? but I have typed it now and dont wanna re do it! its good to be back tho-Love to you all Suregirl xx
  •