Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Transitioning Well not....

Started by Robin_p, August 05, 2008, 06:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin_p

Someone just told me the other day that i am transitioning well and gracefully. I'm to busy making sure that i'm somewhat spritual fit.

I had to do a fifth step in May because the anger enrupted instead of crying.

The car wreck that totaled my car was in June.

Dealing with the Kid's.....

Doing the insurance company job and failing badly.

Buying a used car that blew a head gasket and electrical system on the third day.

Not screaming that I'm trans at work

I struggled today not to go into self pity and do the mechanic job. I wanted to stay home and mope. I went to work.
I prayed when my mind wanted to drift to worry.

I was willing to walk to the train to get to work, that surprise me.

My son needed to get to Football practice and i had to get my act together with the loaner car that im embarrassed to drive. I had to remind myself that i need the money for electroylsis. I'm still that vain.

So i guess I'm transtioning well because life is happening and I'm aware of my transitioning but have too many distractions to concentrate and obsess about being a Woman.

That's my rant... Hi I'm an Alcoholic and my name is robin

•  

Robin_p

Thanks,

Yes, i keep close to my sponsor and AA Family. I'm feeling right now. When the pain, lonliness, or anger come crashing down i know i lost my spritual contact and i call my sponsor or someone in the program.

My first profound statement by my sponsor was:

"what i think and feel is not reality and you been talking about your problems for 35 years why dont you shut up already" and then my sponsor read me 164 pages out of  The Big Book for three months. Showed me how to live back in 2003.

I don't want to drink again and seek oblivion.

It just seems to me that i put more concentration into that and then in transitioning.

Don't get me wrong. I still run to go do all my Transitioning stuff like electroysis, getting nails done and shopping. I don't get work up about it like i used too.

giggles, I'm thinking........

Just wanted to share what im going through this week and i don't have to drink. I worry about my Alcoholism and my transitioning is coming along at it's own pace without me putting my two cents worth in it.

whoops, Me me me being self center

How you doing, Tasha?

•  

Melissa Ryan

But you are the centre Robin, never forget that.  And just yell out if you wanna chat, you know I can. LOL! Thinkin of you.   :-*
  •