Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Alice an Update

Started by Buffy, August 10, 2008, 07:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffy

I know a lot of people have been worried about Alice, following her last post about going to hospital.

I have had contact with one of her work collegues today, who has informed me Alice has been admitted to hospital for the immediate future due to anxiety and stress.

I have the hospital and ward phone number and will ring tomorrow and post an update here.

I will give her the best wishes of everyone here at Susans.

Buffy
  •  

Laura91

:( Poor Alice

Yes, do keep us posted, Buffy.
  •  

Robyn

I'm sorry to hear that, Buffy.  I thought she was fighting her way out of it.

Please let her know I put in a healing request for her at the Distant Healing Network.

Robyn

When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

Buffy

UPDATE:

Spoke to Alice on the phone about 4pm Australia time.

She is doing well, the medical staff are happy but reviewing her medication.

She will be getting her Lap Top from work today and will hopefully be online later.

Hopefully she will be going home over the next few days and her Mum and Dad will be visiting her.

I gave her love from all her friends here.

Buffy
  •  

TheBattler

I would like to publically thank Buffy for her calls when I was in hospital. She showed me how much she really cares for me and others here at Susans. We are a family here and we are bleased to have people like Buffy.

Alice
  •  

Aiden

Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

TheBattler

I am very glad to be back after what happened.

Alice
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Alice on August 16, 2008, 02:34:32 AM
I am very glad to be back after what happened.

It's wonderful to have you back, Alice! Things just aren't the same around here without ya :(

BIIIIIG hug!

~Kate~
  •  

Dennis

I'm glad you're back too Alice. Place just wasn't the same without ya :)

Dennis
  •  

Janet_Girl

I am also glad that you are back, Alice.  I pray that evryday is better and better for you.

Mistress Janet

•  

Louise

Alice,
Take care of yourself.  Glad to see that you are better.

Louise
  •