Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Congratulations to DarthKitty

Started by Buffy, October 26, 2008, 02:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffy

Congratulations DarthKitty the new Chat Administrator!

My time at Susans has been fun and I hope I have helped some people here over that time, especially in chat.

It  is now time to leave and move on, the things I read and talk about here are but a distant memory and I promised myself I would never become a Life Transsexual, to do that I have to move on.

I wish everyone, where ever you are in your journey, good luck and the courage to reach the end and find happiness.

Rebecca

(Buffy)
  •  

Flan Princess

Congrats DarthKitty! (although you have heard this already from me youknowwhere)
Maybe in a decade I can be as leet as you...

...in my dreams  :'(

It's still a bit hard for me to grasp not having Buffy around in chat, but if it was meant to be, then so be it.
  •  

cindybc

Hi Buffy have a wonderful journey into your new endeavors in the years to come. I made the full circle as a trans woman then living an independent life as just a woman out there in the real world for 8 years then was retired and got lonely and found this place again and decided to stay and see if I could be of some help in some way, and I pray I have. I have since went back to work but still drop by here in the evenings to check things out and say hi. So if you get lonely I beleive you will be more then welcomed back again. Except this time you could come back with a new purpose if you should so desire. There is always something to learn here to, no mater how long past post-op you are, so I have discovered for myself.

Cindy
  •  

Ciarquin

Congrats DK

and good luck in life Buffy! :)
  •  

Chaunte

Congrats, DK. 

Godspeed, Rebecca.  Stop by and let us know how you are doing.

Chaunte
  •  

Shana A

Congrats DarthKitty!

And thanks for all your time helping out here Buffy!

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Chrissty

Hey... Congratulations Darth!  ;D

(...I really must find time to get on Chat one of these days)

...and Rebecca....

.... good luck in the "ordinary world"...

..remember if you're feeling blue?...

.....it's about time you watched your favourite team play again!   :icon_bunch:

:icon_hug:

Chrissty
  •  

DarthKitty

Thank you all for the vote of confidence.  I hope I can live up to the great job Buffy has done here as Chat Admin.  Buffy, you were and remain an inspiration to me and so many people.  You are already sorely missed.

With that, the great peer support and safe social environment those of you have become accustomed to experiencing from chat will continue on schedule.

And a huge thank you and hugs to all the staff at Susan's.  You truly are making a difference in people's lives.  I look forward to working with you all.

-DK
  •  

Seshatneferw

Congratulations, thank you, and good luck -- to both of you.

:icon_flower:

Nfr
Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me.
-- Pete Conrad, Apollo XII
  •  

Jay

•  

Sarah Louise

Congratulations DarthKitty.

We will miss you Buffy.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Rachael

Good luck Buffy, ill miss you :)

also, oshi, who gave kit the keys?
  •  

debbie j

congrats darthkitty on the Chat Administrator,s spot !  8)

and  good luck buffy and  i wish you the best in life buffy  :)
  •  

Janet_Girl

Congratulation, DarthKitty.  You have some awesome shoes to fill.

Rebecca, you will be missed but I understand the reasons.  I have often thought of the same thing, but for now and until SRS, it is just a planned exit.

Best of luck and may all your dreams come true.

•  

funnygrl

Congrats DarthKitty!!!!

Good luck to you too Rebecca, bless you :-*
  •