News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

FFS dilemma: Should I? Or shouldn't I?

Started by Gracie Faise, November 15, 2008, 10:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

je

Yea that was out of line. Sorry.

Besides, I really am not one to talk because I did and still to some extent do ass kiss as well.
  •  

Kelley Jo

The little tart, she does look good, doesn't she?
  •  

Anisha

You really look amazing from front and equally feminine if not beautiful from side on.I cant believe you ever were male.

Now you have to only try to remove the marks from your sid face like all girls do.

You donot need any ffs.Trust me.

Your truly,
Anisha
  •  

almost,angie

Grasie you are so female I can`t imagine you getting FFS. But if you did I would have to say in your profile is your forhead and jaw but that is still passable. I`d say save the money and visit Hawaii.LOL
  •  

Maddie Secutura

The only thing I could think to concentrate on would be the brow.  Then again I happen to know what to look for so I doubt that any shmuck  on the street would think it out of place.

•  

Gracie Faise

Quote from: Anisha on November 16, 2008, 06:04:55 AM
You really look amazing from front and equally feminine if not beautiful from side on.I cant believe you ever were male.

Now you have to only try to remove the marks from your sid face like all girls do.

You donot need any ffs.Trust me.

Your truly,
Anisha

Marks? Like my acne scares?
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Gracie FAISE on November 15, 2008, 11:00:22 PM
I've seen this before, yeah. I'd benefit, I know. But enough to make the 5k-10k worth spending is what I meant.

If you REALLY want to have FFS, perhaps a reduction of the brow bossing is all you will ever need?  I mean, I don't know..I could sit here all day and look for "faults" in your face and recommend a series of procedures but do you really need them? and Gracie, where did you get the 5K - 10K fees from?  FFS is very expensive.  I know someone who had the Type III (Brow Contouring/Reduction) FFS with a very famous surgeon here in San Francisco and she paid over 20K!

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Gracie Faise

Quote from: Tink on November 16, 2008, 01:06:31 PM
Quote from: Gracie FAISE on November 15, 2008, 11:00:22 PM
I've seen this before, yeah. I'd benefit, I know. But enough to make the 5k-10k worth spending is what I meant.

If you REALLY want to have FFS, perhaps a reduction of the brow bossing is all you will ever need?  I mean, I don't know..I could sit here all day and look for "faults" in your face and recommend a series of procedures but do you really need them? and Gracie, where did you get the 5K - 10K fees from?  FFS is very expensive.  I know someone who had the Type III (Brow Contouring/Reduction) FFS with a very famous surgeon here in San Francisco and she paid over 20K!

tink :icon_chick:
It was just a guesstimate.
  •  

gina

Hi Gracie,
I would say you dont have to, you are a fine looking female just as you are. I would say about 70 % of the population is not happy with their profile view (I'm not happy with mine either) taken from their own prescriptive not others. Its all a matter of what you are aiming for and what ever makes you feel better. Leave it be hun, your fine.  ;)

gina
  •  

Eva Marie

Do you NEED surgery - IMO no. You look fine as is  8)
  •  

lady amarant

You don't need FFS Gracie. At the moment you are absolutely 100% passable, and downright pretty. Stop worrying about it honey. You're beautiful.

~Simone.
  •  

Just Mandy

QuoteBut I'm still really flimsy about taking a hot knife to my face, so I want some very open and honest opinions about how I look from the side.

Open and honest. OK. I've posted comments before and you know I think you are pretty, but as you know there are
scales of pretty. And in my view FFS could make you stunning.  I've learned so much about pretty faces the last year
in reading and talking to surgeons. I knew pretty when I saw it a year ago but could not tell you why. Now I think I can
tell you what makes a person pretty or feminine.

First the good. You have a very pretty shape to your face, beautiful lips and doe eyes. Great hair. Pretty jaw
and chin. Short chin height. Short upper lip. Upper forehead looks good. Soft cheeks. Small ears. Feminine
eyebrows. All good.

The first think I'd like to say is that your profile shot seems to be not quite 90 degrees and that might change
some of my comments. It's hard to tell where your forehead lies in relation to your chin because of the angle. It
would also be helpful to hold your head more upright... you appear to be looking down slightly.

For you I think the biggest problem area is brow bossing and your nose. There are MANY women that have your
nose, but to considered feminine the bridge needs to be concave and the tip should slope up slightly. It is also too
thick at the top viewed straight on. And the tip is too large. I think the nose alone would have a dramatic effect on
your face. The curve of your nose as it blends into the forehead is very masculine. The forward looking pictures does not
show it as well as your profile. To be considered feminine there should not be much if a curve between the forehead and top
of the nose. There are women that have a more masculine face that do have a curve there but if you look at really pretty
models you won't find much. The more straight that area is the more feminine it is considered.

Women that are considered very feminine (and attractive) have larger cheek bones and less fat in the lower
cheek/jowl area. From your profile I would say cheek implants would help greatly but the lighting is such on the straight
ahead picture that I cannot tell.

Lipo of the neck and jaw line would also be fairly cheap and in the long term make a lot of sense. You're starting with a lot of
fat in your neck below the jaw line and under the chin and in 20 years it will be much much worse.

A cheap 30% to 50% glycolic peel you can do at home would do wonders for your acne(if that is what it is) and
discoloration. Beauty starts with clear and smooth skin and I think the discoloration makes you look more masculine. 

Gracie you have the potential of being a really beautiful women. Many here would kill to have your base starting point.
The question for you is... am I happy being passable or do I want to be really really beautiful?

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •  

Laura Eva B

Gracie,

You're cute, and the only thing that detracts is that brow ridge, but honestly people don't notice as they tend to see you and interact very much face on, and "hair down" covers things up too.

The rest of your face is just fine ... don't know how long you've been on hrt, but at your age that will slowly begin to make a big difference to facial fat distribution, skin quality.

Sure FFS could make you stunning, but brow work would mean you'd need a rhino as well to line things up, and there's only about three surgeons you'd trust in the US to do a "type 2", and it would be nearer between $12 - 18k (less you have done the more it costs proportionately).

But think of the "risks", most women end up with numbness in the forehead and often loss of sensation in their nose, not to mention the possibility of big sinus problems.

Leave it for a few years until your face matures a bit more under hrt, and then think about it.  Because of your age you pass absolutely. As you know most people here envy your looks just as they are !

Laura x

•  

postoplesbian

When i cover up your brow ridges and nose ridge i get a wonderfully female face. You could do without the nose but yes the brow ridge could be reduced and it could be done without major surgery. They can endoscopically grind it down these days with new tools that they use through a tiny hole. Anyway your very fortunate to have started young. I am done 10 yrs and my FFS cost me 88k for everything by DR O and that included 25k for getting all my teeth capped which makes for a great smile. :) It seems though i don't age very fast now as he changed so much. I had also gotten the facelift to tighten skin after the surgeries.
  •