Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My Mayan Birthday

Started by Brielle, March 04, 2009, 11:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brielle

Hi everyone:

I'm so energized! My Mayan 'birthday' falls on March 6 in this year of the Gregorian calendar 2009 (love their chanting - calendar ? not so much.)

My Mayan 'kin' is 122 - white overtone wind.  (the symbol in the picture above is for  white wind)

My mantra (dreamspell affirmation) is: 

I Empower in order to Communicate Commanding Breath
I seal the Input of Spirit with the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Heart

You can find your kin day on the tzolkin (260 day round) and begin using the thirteen moon calendar here.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/decodekin.php

I have been working with the thirteen moon calendar (since Gregorian calendar year 2000) and I heartily reccommend it's use and study to everyone.

Brielle

If you are interested in messaging me about this, please feel free.
  •  

Miniar

Blue Galactic Storm
I Harmonize in order to Catalyse
Modeling Energy
I seal the Matrix of Self-generation
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Abundance

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

tinkerbell

Very interesting, Brielle! :)

White Rhythmic Wizard

I Organize in order to Enchant
Balancing Receptivity
I seal the Output of Timelessness
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Brielle

Thanks Tink!

I wanted to pass this on, because one of my most influential wise women I've known is a White Wizard (White Wizard is said  'Ix' in the Mayan name - pronounced Eesh') (My friend is cosmic - thirteenth tone)

Quote"White Wizard takes us into realms of timeless enchantment - where gnomes and fairies whisper our inner secrets - or dragonflies slip in and out of liquid clouds reminding us of forgotten dreams... Dreaming in a wakeful state, the Shanman asks: where are you going? Why have you come to this place? ... Logic - your ally - can deceive you with every step...left can be right, but right is never left?... You've landed in the land of riddles and been handed many clues...the mind keeps asking questions...but, tell me: who is the you that is here to listen?

Receptivity reveals: answers may arrive...yet perhaps not in the form you seek...Un-tie the past, or it's impact will last...don't worry or hurry to reach the future, it surely will never arrive...meld with the moment dwelling within you...For frogs do frolic and wise-fools perceive: the temple of knowledge has always seen your image reflected in it's countless streams... 
(13moon natural time calendar)

Here is an interesting link:
http://www.wintersteel.com/files/Articles/The_Complete_Psi_List_-_Updated.htm
I have a few close friends who are White Wizard (solar seal or tribe) who are extraordinary beings. Your tone is  rhythmic (tone 6) so you might occasionally find that simple routines are helpful to maintain what you experience as White Wizard - such as cleaning, or dishes or even repetitive craft work like beading or knitting. 

Anyway, thanks for contributing to this thread. It's really great to meet you this way.
Briellle.

Post Merge: March 05, 2009, 03:17:32 AM

Hi Miniar - thanks so much for responding and checking into this!!

You and I are linked in what is called the 'occult' aspect of our respective tribes. Each of the 20 tribes, or solar seals, has three other distinct tribes which they are connected to in various ways.  I had a great connection with a Blue Storm girl who was a singer / guitar player.  She had a wonderful voice, and we only played a few times together, but it was improvisation and we just had this cool harmonizing with our voices that felt so good.  Whenever we spoke it felt like I was talking to someone who 'really' knew me, like someone from my family. 

Brielle
  •  

Alyx.

So are we supposed to put in today's date or our birthday? ?_?

Well, I was born Jan. 29 of 1992, so...

Day Translation Utility
Resonant Moon day 20
Year of the White Crystal Wizard

kin 121: Red Self-Existing Dragon
I Define in order to Nurture
Measuring Being
I seal the Input of Birth
With the Self-Existing tone of Form
I am guided by the power of Navigation
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •