Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pet picture thread!

Started by JakeGrimm, March 23, 2009, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yakshini

This is my baby, Little Guy. I found him a few years ago when I was cleaning up for Earth Day. :)

And this is my Siamese mix, Felicity.

•  

Shang

Kitties!

Anyway....these are two kittens I got to foster for two days.  I would have been able to foster them longer, but it turns out I'm allergic to cats.

The little gray one is Spanky and the black and white one is Sweetpea.  They're brothers or sisters or brother and sister (no idea their sexes 'cause they were too young to tell) and they were probably about 2 months old.
  •  

James-Alen

God! you all have such wonderful looking pets ;D They're so amazing, animals I mean. Their love is so unconditional.

I have a kitty named Robbi that I adopted from the animal shelter when I was working there.

•  

Inphyy

Here's my female cat Serena:

Oooh yeah and my mutt, Hutch; He's male...(Janet/Mommy, this is the annoying dog I'm talking about on the phone all the time), ooh yeah and if you can't tell by his second picture he's hetrochromia (He has two different eye colors, one brown eye is darker then the other)

•  

no_id

My cat Nala, holy birman - 10 years old. She has bright blue eyes but she's a bit shy showing them off to the camera. ;)
Tara: The one time in my life I thought I was happy, I was a f**kin zombie.

True Blood S3E2
  •  

Nathan.

I've already shown a picture of Rupert in this thread but have another one  :)

Also a picture of my Guinea Pig Dave which would have been ok if Rupert hadn't crossed it.  ::)

•  

RayneFyre

Moose. (husky/lab/malamute mix)

Beast. (his sister)

BooBoo. (my boy since I was little, going on 14)

Zeus. (dad's new puppy)

Shay. (my baby girl)

Cocoa. (with my mom, that's her baby)

Bubba. (double split green cheek conure)

Aly. (butter corn snake)

Charlie. (caramel corn snake)

Gauge. (hog island boa cross)
  •  

elvistears

Had to post this pic my friend took of me and Scout yesterday.  One of my new fav pics!

•  

Konnor

Eeeeeek I love all these pictures! And I especially love the ferret and other GP. Here's my baby boy Harvey!

"It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more manhood to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind." --Alex Karras
  •  

peggygee

Lovely animals, I'm going to have to post my little feline friend.
  •  

Muffin

It will be twelve months next week since my beloved Truffles pasted away....

hoovering up chocolate crumbs off my computer desk...

rip truff-a-lufagus/truff-lo-dyte.. ♥
  •  

Ghost on the Highway

My two dogs: Docker the crazy Golden and Mara the cranky shepherd (Border Collie x German Shepherd, to be more precise)

•  

quincymaureen

i have a labradoodle... if i knew how to upload pictures i wouldd. and i have a poodle. both are so cute and lovable.
quincy
  •  

V M

Quote from: quincymaureen on July 21, 2010, 01:46:59 AM
i have a labradoodle... if i knew how to upload pictures i wouldd. and i have a poodle. both are so cute and lovable.
quincy
Maybe this will help...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=76713.new;topicseen#new
;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Tad

•  

Charlotte1991

Jaspers adorable!
Heres my child~Blaze:

LOVE HER! <3
  •  

mr_marc

•  

Cowboi

So I'm late but people keep asking about my dog so here are some pics of him.

This is my avatar that keeps getting everyone to ask about him :P  He is an Italian Greyhound and is just over 2 1/2 years old.

He normally holds his ears up like this... this is a picture of him smiling, I wish I could get a pic of his Elvis lip but he always stops doing it when I get the camera ready.

And another one!

He loves kitties!

This is our cat Misty Monroe, she is only about half a year old in this picture but she only about doubled in size, much smaller even full grown than the average house cat. She believes Daddy makes the perfect perch/bed.

•