Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pet picture thread!

Started by JakeGrimm, March 23, 2009, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

She is unusual for a wiener dog. Most of them are black, brown or red. A white and fawn one is unusual. My dad got her for me because of her unusual color.  As far as dachshund dogs go she would pretty much be considered albino. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Natalia

Presenting.....My two cute cats!!  ;D

Actually only the calico cat is mine (she is called Mimi). The siamese (called Bento) is from my neighboor, but he stays more time with me than with my neighboor... so I consider him mine. =^^=

Both were my salvation!

They helped me fight depression and loneliness. I love them very much and I feel I coudn't live without them!
  •  

BLEMISH

Palindrome is my baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

Such pretty babies everyone!!!

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LizK

He is our little Guy called Oscar

Looks like he has been hunting again

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Colonel_Panic

Here's my bundle of trouble, Cinnamon. She likes to swing in the bag.

And here's my tuxedo cat, Mister Whiskers.

I don't know how long I'll be able to keep them :(. I'm moving to Sydney and I have no guarantees on where I'll live when I go down. I could try to find someone to look after them for me, but with no idea on where I'll end up, it's a big ask. Could be a year before I get a permanent place. On the other hand, if I wait too long I could end up surrendering them, which would kill me. With that in mind, I'm not sure if I shouldn't start looking for good homes now, while I have the time.
  •  

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: Colonel_Panic on July 11, 2017, 05:52:20 AM
Here's my bundle of trouble, Cinnamon. She likes to swing in the bag.

And here's my tuxedo cat, Mister Whiskers.

I don't know how long I'll be able to keep them :(. I'm moving to Sydney and I have no guarantees on where I'll live when I go down. I could try to find someone to look after them for me, but with no idea on where I'll end up, it's a big ask. Could be a year before I get a permanent place. On the other hand, if I wait too long I could end up surrendering them, which would kill me. With that in mind, I'm not sure if I shouldn't start looking for good homes now, while I have the time.

They're so cute!!!! I'm surprised it's not the Tux who's a bundle of trouble....Every tux I've owned or been around is a little hell cat...but they're too precious and I can't help but want a house full of them.

I hope you get to keep your babies though. I went a couple of months without my dog and it was hard.
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

Sarah_P

I never noticed this thread before! These are my little (not really) fuzzkins-

The gray one is my girl Kina, and the black one is my boy Kuuga (that's the Japanese spelling for Cougar - he's named after one of my favorite giant robots, Dancougar). They're brother & sister from the same litter.

Kina really likes boxes.

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

V M

I love this thread  8)  Full of sweet lil' cuties and a few large loveys as well
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Steele

My cat is of rare breed, it's bobtail from Japan. We call it Yeti.  :)

•  

V M

Quote from: Sarah_P on September 06, 2017, 12:27:27 PM
I never noticed this thread before! These are my little (not really) fuzzkins-

The gray one is my girl Kina, and the black one is my boy Kuuga (that's the Japanese spelling for Cougar - he's named after one of my favorite giant robots, Dancougar). They're brother & sister from the same litter.

Kina really likes boxes.

This one reminds me of my blue cat from childhood  ;D

- V M
  •  

V M

Quote from: Steele on January 05, 2018, 04:31:16 AM
My cat is of rare breed, it's bobtail from Japan. We call it Yeti.  :)

Beautiful  ;D

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

20 pounds of cowardice.  He's a Maine Coon mix of some sort.

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Chelsea

My two baby boys. :)

Hugs,
      Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

TicTac

Sure I will share my caaaaaatsss....yes.

This is Doctor. Yes, we named him Doctor.

Why did you name this marvelous creature a Doctor you may ask? Well, he graduated from Harvard medical school and spent most of his life helping cat refugees in Afghanistan. I am totally serious right now  :laugh: He lives with us now because he is retired.

This is Chow, Chow. I have absolutely no idea why he was named that. 

This is the favorite of the bunch, as you could probably imagine. He is talkative and attention seeking as he ALWAYS wants the pets. Yes, quite lovely isn't he?

Jagar. Not much to say about this one. I mean, he is okay..... :laugh: Nah! I love him  :)

He is actually really friendly and pretty much never gets in trouble. This one tends to visit me the most and he also likes sitting on peoples laps for long periods of time or basically even.....forever 0.0
  •  

Jessica

I cherish this pic of my girls!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

Ying and Yang... Yang (The Tabbi) is right now the only person with Testosterone in our house and sometimes he just has to show off  ;D ;D

•